[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just found out that my new girlfriend has HPV (but we haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Borat_Sexy_Time.jpg (30KB, 275x266px) Image search: [Google]
Borat_Sexy_Time.jpg
30KB, 275x266px
So I just found out that my new girlfriend has HPV (but we haven't done anything yet). Is there any sexual that we can do that has minimal risk of transmission?
>>
You can kill yourself that should work
>>
File: 94983294856_+2340.jpg (33KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
94983294856_+2340.jpg
33KB, 600x439px
>>18250061
>>
File: sept-10-2016-hpv.jpg (147KB, 813x597px) Image search: [Google]
sept-10-2016-hpv.jpg
147KB, 813x597px
>>18250055
Almost everybody has hpv. Just only some have so shit immunity system they show symptoms. Do you want to have babies with a girl whose immunity system is THAT bad?

And where does she have outbreaks? On mouth? On pussy?

Take note that pic related is designed to scare people into buying vaccinate against hpv carcinogen of "vagina" yet there are 99+ types so it is just scam and they even want to vaccinate boys who simply has no vagina to die from :-)

If she has outburst on mouth, dont sex/kiss her until it heals, if it is on her vagina, run away and dont look back. You dont want that thing on your dick. It heals badly and HURTS as hell.
>>
>>18250115
As far as I know she doesn't have any symptoms. I think she was diagnosed a few years ago from an STD check and assumes she still has it.
>>
>>18250115
>Almost everybody has hpv.
You're thinking of oral herpes, or HSV-1. HPV is Human Papilloma Virus.
>>
>>18250213
HPV is treatable; assuming you're not confused with HSV, it's unlikely she's left it untreated.
>>
>>18250235
HPV is the most common STI. Basically, most adults will get it at some point in their lives. Some HPV infections can result in warts or lesions while most are cleared by the immune system.
>>
>>18250249
>Basically, most adults will get it at some point in their lives
That's not the same as
>>
>>18250240
No it's not. Topical creams can be used to manage genital warts but the actual HPV infection cannot be treated. Usually the immune system beats it into dormancy.
>>
>>18250252
Some experts think that people never actually get rid of HPV at all. They think that it merely remains dormant in the body.
>>
>>18250115

Shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 030.jpg (25KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
030.jpg
25KB, 600x400px
>>18250264
except if you're a virgin of course . . ..
>>
File: 640px-PDB_1svm_EBI.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
640px-PDB_1svm_EBI.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>18250264
>>18250235
Here educate yourselves
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus_infection

>estimates that about 75–80% of sexually active Americans will be infected with HPV at some point in their lifetime.[156][157]By the age of 50 more than 80% of American women will have contracted at least one strain of genital HPV.

>>18250213
Take these information op and whip dat pussy. If she has no outbreak and you are by chance virgin, you will join the 80% of sexualy active population and with a bit of luck, your immune system will deal with it in no time.

Bring condoms to be safe against much worse things. All it takes to get hpv is skin touch.
>>
>>18250310
The shit thing is that I'm in the process of getting vaccinated against HPV but it takes 3 vaccines over 6 months.
>>
>>18250323
Congratulation for falling for scam. You basically throwed your money from window. Vaccinate against something as common as flu wich has almost no symptoms and die to it is very hard is stupid.

But the lobby is strong and independent critical thinking is rare. WHIP DAT PUSSY ANON.

And if any femanon is reading this, go to gynecologist once per year. There are so many things which can go wrong with your vagina and even the deadliest cancer can be treated easily if discovered soon. Vaccinating against hpv is useless compared to regular checkups at gyno.
>>
>>18250327
Oh I didn't have to pay for it. It's free in New Zealand for anyone under 26
>>
>>18250330
1) it still is paid from taxes. Some rich guy is getting even more rich from it.

2) every vaccanitation can go (rarely) horribly wrong. Sometines pills which even can treat some ilness are banned just because the side effects are worse than what it is treating.

3) japan banned this vaccination, because they deemed the risks outweight the positives.

But hey you will probably survive. This is as useful as vaccine against flu. Flu has also 999+ types and they keep changing vaccine to cover against ~5 types they PREDICT to be most common next year.

Remember, money are on the first place. Health of citizens is secondary.
>>
>>18250115
pretty sure it only hurts if you pick at it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.