[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an 8000 word dissertation due by midday Tuesday, and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

I have an 8000 word dissertation due by midday Tuesday, and I've written 200 words, with zero reading done. I also have a 3000 word assignment due in by Monday 4pm, which I haven't even started and don't even know the title of.

On to my actual question, what is the most effective way to make a suicide look accidental? I don't want my family to think I did it.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18249981
Be serious. One hour of reading, one hour of writing, then pause and relax. And the repeat.
>>
>>18249981
Don't kill yourself over work. That's insane. There are many more schools and jobs out there and a lot more to life than work.

Allow yourself to fail sometimes. Accept you might not be strong or smart enough. That this might not even be right career for you. Your suffering rises from you telling the world it shouldn't be like it is.

Tell your professors (or whoever you hand your work to) that you have other work too and you just can't make it to the deadline and ask if you could have few days more time. Those professors themselves might have like 10 papers like that to read and don't care if they read your paper little later.
>>
>>18250017
Totally right, don't worry people are late or bail on assignments all the time, even at higher levels of research/academia. Most people say things like "oh sorry i havent had a chance to work on that yet" and everyone just forgets about it and checks in again in a couple weeks.
>>
>>18249981
how much do you wanna pay to get it done?
I'm an INTJ gun for hire if needed, depending on the subjects of course
>>
File: mh20xzP.jpg (11KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
mh20xzP.jpg
11KB, 236x236px
>>18249981
i'm in a similar boat. Ive a 15k word dissertation to do in less than 2 and a half weeks along with 5 other projects to hand in during next week none of which i've started. /gd/ was my worst choice in life, i wish i enrolled into psychology like my sister did. But then again its too late for me, ppl have high expectations of me but i've already stated I1d like to drop out or do a gap year yet i was still forced to bear this semester under parents/profs peerpressure or whatever. Been thinking a quick suicide like falling 4 floors or getting hit by a card would do the trick. OP you aren't in that deep shit as me. When one sits in front of his laptop/computer every day trying to get work dune but feeling absolute guilts and uselessness with being burned the fuck out, unable to even put a work or do any new fascinating designworks that are innovative yet traditional bs, it's hard not to withstand the temptation to a painful but sure end of my life. Just write something. I do have some regrets but i'd rather burn in hell than feel like a trainwreck that has long derailed from its path willingly. Just thought i'd put it out here for u anons to laugh at. I'm perfectly calm as i'm writing this. Hopefully i will have the resolve to succeed in either of the aforementioned suicide attempts.

Also pic unrelated, this might be my last post here. Now then on i go to die in OP's place. If anything ive got him/her to thank for making up my mind despite being unrelated but still rolling a similar boat. It has been fun, bye.
>>
>>18250538
>her
>4chan
>>
>>18249981
Here's a really swell idea - sit here on 4chan waiting for magic replies instead of getting down to work.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.