[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, usually I just lurk here, but my problem seems to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1320683731114.jpg (315KB, 1191x842px) Image search: [Google]
1320683731114.jpg
315KB, 1191x842px
Hello,
usually I just lurk here, but my problem seems to get out of hand.
>had gf, 2 years relationship; 2 years ago
>she cheated on me from beginning of the relationship with a "friend"
>i cut her out of my life, but we had on and off together
>she was right after this with him in relationship but was batshit insane about keep with me contact which i always refused
>this ends few weeks ago, and i try to talk to her normaly, so i can have my peace; but shes cold as ice now, and i thought to myself "good, finally, I can move on"
>see her today at a party with this guy
>want to vomit, no sleep today, this week was hell for me anyway; 3 kg gone since one week
>i had this situation already and last time i spoke to her and forgave her her actions; since i was a pure hate, waking up with hate and going in bed with hate and was not worth it
>it helped for a while and we had our on and offs again
>consider to talk to her again, so this shit again stops but im not sure since she is now arrogant as shit
anyone been in familiar situation? what did you do?
>>
I thought i was finished with her and now this shit is driving me crazy .. I just want my peace; to be able to eat and sleep normaly; why the fuck is it like this? i mean she is worthless whore and she cheated on this fucker with me, although she has a different opinion about this; i bet she sleeps now normaly and doesnt give a fuck; I really dont now what to do...
inb4 grow some balls, i tried everything and im tired of this, i just want my peace; no arguments, no curses towards her. has anyone had to handle a situation like this?
>>
>>18249900
I left the door open for her in spite of her terrible behaviour. She took it for granted and lost all respect for me, to the point where she'd insult me to my face. Instant door closer. You already know the truth, that she's a terrible person and doesn't give a fuck. Don't hate her, don't try to "fix" things or her; just walk away and live your life. You'll find a better girl.
>>
>>18249987
thanks mate; i dont doubt this, but last time i couldnt sleep for one week .. and i fear this time it will be even worse ... i just feel terrible and cant do anything about this ..
>>
>>18249995
I was fortunate that she went full rude and disrespectful after leaving me. For me the cornerstone of any kind of relationship is respect; respect for myself and between both people. Soon as she started being a bitch I said "Forget it" and took a couple months to regain my confidence/self esteem. I know it's hard and you'll dream of her and think of the good times. But the sooner you start working on your own self worth and improvement, the faster you'll realize she isn't worth it. Good luck.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.