[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a traffic question. Any lawfags/cops around? I was on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1267858059904.jpg (73KB, 590x390px) Image search: [Google]
1267858059904.jpg
73KB, 590x390px
I have a traffic question. Any lawfags/cops around?

I was on a state freeway, and there was a gaggle of parked cars and a tow truck on the roadside. Likely an accident. It looked like they were all out of the way (and they were, because most people stayed in the right lane) but I moved over anyway. I thought I had room; the guy behind me in that lane didn't think so. They got close and took a picture of my license. I looked up our state's FAQ and traffic reporting form, but I don't have a clear idea of what to expect for some guy filling out a form and saying he got cut off. Thoughts?
>>
You're fine. Forget about it and go to bed. There's literally nothing that's going to come from this.

To ease your mind a little more. There's no evidence you did anything wrong. Since there's no evidence of a crime/infraction being committed then one wasn't committed.
>>
>Thoughts?
/adv/ - randomass curiosities

>They got close and took a picture of my license.
Do you mean your DL or the plates on your vehicle?

If it's your vehicle, regular shit no worries. If it's your DL, why were you showing it to him?
>>
>>18249742
Yeah, meant plates. Fug

>>18249733
Good point. Thank you
>>
>>18249716
>but I don't have a clear idea of what to expect for some guy filling out a form and saying he got cut off.

Want to know what happened when I tried to file for unemployment? An automated phone system cut me off, saying "sorry the network is full at the moment. Did this to me every single day, for months on end, beginning at the first minute of business hours where a minute before would have you told to call back during business hours.

You must be too young to drive if you think folks are going to care about being cut off on the road. The state is less diligent and more burdened than you assume them to be.
>>
>>18249753
>You must be too young to drive if you think folks are going to care about being cut off on the road

I live in a liberal state notorious for safe spaces. I wouldn't put anything past the driver or the passenger, but you have a point about the state having better things to do. My luck isn't great, so I worry about this kinda crap, especially when its new crap
>>
>>18249765
>liberal state notorious for safe spaces
Just because a person says something doesn't mean they actually believe it.

"Liberal" in the western hemisphere means strict authoritarian redistributionist. You don't have to worry much, because these folks don't show up for work and they don't get much done. On the other hand, if you're depending on them then you might as well just give the fuck up.
>>
Meh, worse comes to worse you get a violation. Not the end of the world by any means. You probably won't get anything though.
>>
>>18249773
>You probably won't get anything though.
If OP gets anything at all whatsoever, then there is WAY more to the story than any of us know about. Happens all the time; /adv/ OPs don't admit to any of their real faults.
>>
>not flipping them the bird and laughing at their impotence

they literally can't do shit. traffic cops don't do shit based on citizen submitted license plates and their say so that you were being bad.
>>
>>18249788
Careful who you flip off bro. That's how people get shot by niggers.

I had this faggot of a roommate once who got beat up by an old man once over some road rage too. Some funny shit, and it was worse cause his girlfriend told me all about it. It just made him look like a massive vagina.
>>
File: 1488765116111.jpg (17KB, 200x223px) Image search: [Google]
1488765116111.jpg
17KB, 200x223px
>>18249772
My worry is that they'll feel so violated by the experience they'll definitely go home and file. Maybe they'll feel violated enough to share on Facebook but not the State Patrol. That's a little better, I guess.

>>18249777
Maybe I was too close to the guy's nose when I changed lanes. I'll never know. If a cop saw it, would he have pulled me over? Could have. I literally couldn't tell you.

>>18249788
Good point. I guess it would be easy to abuse without evidence.

Thank you all for your thoughts. I'll rest a little easier now
>>
>>18249807
>MWC was set in Chicago
>$12

good lawd that's a lotta money
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.