[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >happened literally today >stranger, an old lady

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1492646985930.jpg (26KB, 457x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492646985930.jpg
26KB, 457x480px
>be me
>happened literally today
>stranger, an old lady ask for a ride
>told her i dont drive but i walk home
>ask her if she really needs a ride
>told her i can call some of my co workers to give her a ride
>she said no
>start to have a conversations with the old lady while walking home
>notice she had 2 plastic bags because she recently bought something in the grocery. i work in a grocery btw
>ask her why she needs a ride
>cant really understand because her english is bad
>she replied by her car is not working and she needs a ride because her nephew got it an accident
>ask my parents to give her a ride
>parents said no because she might be one of those people who kidnaps people by using lies
>i started to get suspicous because a moment ago i asked her that i can call my co workers to give her a ride and she said no
>while were walking, im almost home shes still far away from her destination i started to become suspicous because she might be one of those people who uses lies as a tactic
>told her i cant trust her and gave her plastic bags (the reason why im holding it because she is an old lady)
>in the end she said thank you
>finally arived at home
>not sure if im stupid because i was overcomed by emotions and help a random old lady which is a strager
>from now on started to think logically and i could have been kidnapped
>told parents what happened and they got mad at me

thats it.i came to the conclusion that my parents were actually right but im not sure if my actions were good or bad and im curios what would you guys do in this situation
>>
>>18249705
what the fuck even is this?
some random ass lady asked you for a ride from your work, so you tried to get someone else to get her a ride multiple times, ended up walking home with her holding her shit, and then abruptly said "I can't trust you, bye". is that what happened?

I fucking can't even. you almost got fucking carjacked, got someone else carjacked, or almost got robbed by some illegal immigrant. anon, everyone is not nice people, some people come to this country that are not nice people, some come specifically to rape, kill, and steal. ms-13 doesn't stop being crazy murders just cause they get old.
>>
>>18249705
Old lady was totally hitting on you, mang
>>
>>18249735
i see. i appreciate that you replied to me with honesty and you were actually right because of this ill be more alert and think logically and not be overcomed with emotions even some of my friends replied in the same manner. i thank you for your honest answer
>>
i cant even believe myself that i did this even not only that i was almost fooled
>>
Do we really live in an era where distrust is this high? Holy fuck
>>
>>18249843
elitist lefty that lives in an all white gated community detected. do you even live on the same planet? have you been awake any time in the last like 10 years?
>>
>>18249843
For the most part yep. Society can be really shitty and most people suck, and so it sucks for the good people or the ones that actually need help...

I got in a car accident last year. A car switched lanes into me going about 60 and it knocked me off the road. Luckily I hit a tree and somehow steered back onto the road otherwise I would have been in a ravine. Dude who hit me just kept driving. I caught up to him about 3 miles up the road. I know this isn't about trust but it just shows how much people suck and fuck others over without a worry.
>>
>>18249705
You did the right thing OP. Keep your eyes open, it's a sick world out there.
>>
>>18249705
Fucking foreigners, you should've called the cops too just in case.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.