[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I so scared to lose my girlfriend who wronged me multiple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 6000.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
6000.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
Why am I so scared to lose my girlfriend who wronged me multiple times and doesn't respect my feelings like she use to
>>
>>18249673
because you're a cuck.
>>
>>18249673
Because your a cuck
>>
cuckoldry
>>
>>18249683
>>18249687

What these guys said. The moment they lose respect for you is the moment they cuck you. Remember that. You already lost, nothing worth keeping now.
>>
>>18249673
are you autistic or just a cuck?
>>
This is called branch swinging.

When you swing from branch to branch, you don't fly through the air then search for the next branch while in flight. You keep a firm hand on one until the other hand finds its target, then the first hand lets go.

This is what your sex acquaintance did to you. First you were alone, then you were with somebody, then you were alone again. Your partner found someone else.

This is why 'finally got a gf' anons wind up single again, and hurting even worse than before.

The better you are the longer it will last, but it's still an arcade game.

You need to play better and you need to care about the game-overs less.
>>
>>18249673

Because you don't think you can't do any better... And the truth is as long as you're with her you wont do any better. And yes... Doing better means not having someone lined up... (women already have people queuing up) Anyone you could get to line up is likely worthless because a better person is not going to get involved with someone in a dead relationship. Which means you're gonna have to be single and it might be a while until you meet someone good, if anyone at all. Which means you are likely gonna have to scrounge some self respect while you are single before you can even hope attracting someone who isn't going to do the same thing to you. And believe me... The nice women who might even be interested now arn't gonna look at you twice until you've dumped the dead weight and actually got some of that fine self respect because they can't be seen like they were hanging around waiting for anon to dump his beloved.

TFW man doesn't know what is it to be manipulated by a woman

Happened/almost happened to me, I dumped my ex on x-mas eve before dinner with her entire family on a whim of her bad attitude. I would not sit there and be condescended to by a little girl over the holiday period when I could go home to my family where people would be happy to see me. Turns out she was cheating earlier on, so I get spider sense points too. If I began taking shit from her then and let it continue I'd be in your position now. What did she say to me... 'You will never find someone to love you as much as I did! The problem is you're already too deep into it.
>>
>>18249683
>>18249687
What these guys said

Also could be because your scared of being alone. Leave her and move on.
>>
>>18249673
Because you are weak. You need to put in some serious time developing yourself, to grow into a stronger, more mature, self sufficient man. If you had some balls, you would have found someone else by now, or left this whorish woman.
>>
>>18249673
Leave
Before too late
>>
>>18249673
You're a cuck but women are evil so it's okay
>>
fear of change and loneliness

also you got cucked
>>
>>18249673
Does she still love you? Do you still love her rather than just afraid of losing her? If there is no love, break up man, dont waste time. If you both are still loving each other, go to talk with her directly, find a way out.
>>
File: 1491872423693.jpg (148KB, 1080x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1491872423693.jpg
148KB, 1080x1244px
>>18249673
Kinda had the same problem.

I am 24 and she was 20. She was an asian with huge tits/huge ass, rich family, total fucking brat. Major daddy issues.

Problem is that she was extremely sexy, charming, and funny. I actually became addicted to sex with her (daddy issues sex is the best), and also really liked the validation from her because she was such an attactive and confident person.

She could also be a bit of a crazy bitch, and she just kind of nit-picked me a lot. She said I was the only guy who could make her cum, but I needed to work out and blah blah blah. A lot of nit picking paired with a compliment here and there.

Never thought she respected me much, and she'd give me a hard time sometimes. I eventually got really sick of her emotional roller coaster and I told her that we should just break up cuz it wasn't working.

We agreed to continue fucking, but one day she was stressing me out so I cancelled out "fuck date" or whatever, and she got FURIOUS. She said I hurt her feelings, and then never talked to me again.

I tried texting her once or twice and she didn't even reply. The truth is, she was always a bitch and she was never nice. I couldn't break it off with her because of her ass and titties, but I should have.

I have been way less stressed out since we stopped seeing each other, but It does make me feel bad that she just stopped replying to me and is probably riding some other guy's dick as we speak. Makes me feel rejected and like a loser.

Still worth it. Just break it off, it's never worth being in a relationship with sombody who doesn't respect you.
>>
similar situation.

been with gf for 4 years. she blames me for all the problems in the relationship yet she's the one going out drinking and staying out late, while im focusing on a career so we can actually have something.

scared shitless to leave and be alone because we both want to be married and live together yet she doesn't take any steps to help this happen. dont know why i stay, sex isnt that great either. maybe i want validation from her?
>>
>>18249973
>your focusing on career
>she's out partying
>considering taking this relationship further

Nah man. I was in that spot. I was working my ass off finishing my college degree and also learning computer coding, and my girlfriend (at the time) acted like it was stupid and "selfish" for me to want to take my future career seriously.

She wanted to go traveling 3rd world countries/Europe on mission trips, the kinds of mission trips where you do absolutely nothing except take pictures of yourself holding black kids and build half a wall.

It pissed me off so badly I broke up with her in a fucking facebook message. She wanted to try and talk about it and I just "no there's no point, we're different people and it's not going to work. Good luck.".

Now I'm graduating college in 2 weeks and I have a web design service, and she is traveling 3rd world shitholes and posting photos of herself holding black kids. She has a web-journal, she looks and sounds fucking miserable.

The funniest part is she has been doing this for a year and she'll be home in a few months. She's coming back home with no boyfriend, no money, no job, and she's moving back in with her parents.

What a fucking idiot. I dumped that bitch and you should dump yours.
>>
>>18249923
yes she does

>>18249922
I feel like this is the case as well.

>>18249938
I feel you man. I feel like I can't get a hotter girl than her who also is as nice and cool as she use to.
>>
For fucks sake you pathetic piece of shit
BE A MAN
HAVE SOME FUCKING BALLS
Stop letting other decide your feelings
If she treats you like shit leave her
>>
>>18249710
This
Also, you're a cuck
>>
>>18249905
Not OP but how do I become strong
>>
>>18249710
This is actually good advice. Not OP, but thank you anon.
OP, drop that shit. Period. No ifs, buts, or coconuts. If she doesn't respect you or see you as you obviously see her, find someone who will.
>>
>>18252274
Lift weights.
>>
>>18249673

Sounds like you are clinging to the hope that if you stick it out maybe she will turn around and change and treat you like she used to, since that's the version of her you really want and miss.

Please don't do that.

I was in your boat earlier this year OP. I had been wronged multiple times by my ex bf but stuck it out because I loved him so much and was scared to lose him (didn't help that he would say similar things like "I don't want to lose you" and "I cherish you so much, I can't imagine you not in this house"). In the end though he dumped me for a mutual friend and wanted to return to just being friends while we still lived together. Trying to convince me to stay because he couldn't handle the guilt of hurting me like he did. I left anyway, but not before he talked me into trying to stay friends. Texted me for a week and I haven't heard from him since. Now all that self respect I felt for choosing to leave is gone because I wasn't strong enough to say fuck off with your selfish friendship shit.

The worst part about any of this is that feeling of helplessness. That because I had such a hard time with the idea of him seeing me in a negative light, nothing in this got to end on my own terms. I put up with so much shit and for what? A person who didn't respect me enough to consider how his actions would affect me. In the end, he's off having the time of his life with the girl he left me for, and I'm the one sitting here feeling miserable about myself and the shitty situation he put me through. If I had been the one to call him out on his shit and leave him, I would have at least kept the little bit of dignity that I had.

So please do yourself a favor OP and just end it instead of waiting for her to do it for you. At least it's your choice and who knows, maybe that's the swift kick in the ass she needs to finally see that you deserve respect. Don't just take her back though, people need to know that their actions have consequences.
>>
>>18252274
read gorilla mindset by mike cernovich

it will put you on the path to become strong, both mentally and physically. all you need to do is walk the path.
>>
>>18252342
good advice, been no contact with her basically for 2 days no. Today was a little better with the bro.

and

>Sounds like you are clinging to the hope that if you stick it out maybe she will turn around and change and treat you like she used to, since that's the version of her you really want and miss.

Please don't do that.

I was in your boat earlier this year OP. I had been wronged multiple times by my ex bf but stuck it out because I loved him so much and was scared to lose him (didn't help that he would say similar things like "I don't want to lose you" and "I cherish you so much, I can't imagine you not in this house").

Was my shit too. She said the same thing. Hell, 5 days ago she wrote me a letter saying how much she loved me, how she will be the best girlfriend she can be etc etc
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>18253382
>>
Dude, it sucks, I'm going through the same thing. But you'll be okay. You're young and obviously attractive enough to have a girlfriend. Be free and happy. Go party.
>>
>>18253387
What's your story? Do you mind sharing?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.