[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a girl in my class I really like, solid 8/10 in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Smiling.jpg (24KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling.jpg
24KB, 601x508px
There's a girl in my class I really like, solid 8/10 in my books and smart as well

She always seems to be busy, says it's sport and what not, and always has family stuff on.
Doesn't have a bf is single, and is really outgoing and that sorta stuff
Can't talk to her, except for online because I'm kinda shy and don't get many chances
Talked to her friends, and a few said that I had no chance
THE MAIN PROBLEM is that the only way I talk to her is over FB/snapchat but she's never on.
Last time waited almost a week to get a reply
She doesn't actually seem to be interested in me, only as a lower tier platonic

Should I still go for it?
Or should I just give up and find someone else?
>>
if you only talk over the internet you have no fucking chance at all. But talk to her as much as possible in real life without it being retiredly obvious and eventually hang out outside of school then if you have what it takes get that. good luck
>>
>>18249476
she might be uninterested in general, seems like she's trying not to commit her time. you could lay some groundwork
>>
>>18249483
What do you mean by committing groundwork?
Any adv to doing that, does sound somewhat plausible as a way to go about things but like I have practically 0 exp
>>
>>18249476
does she know you like her?
>>
>>18249816
Not really, I may have hinted at it a few times, but I don't think she really got it
>>
File: 1473375411543.jpg (136KB, 499x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473375411543.jpg
136KB, 499x600px
>>18250079
go for it bro. if it dont work out, go on to the next one! cheers
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.