[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does any other guys get suspicious of attractive girls who are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3421.jpg (105KB, 749x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3421.jpg
105KB, 749x468px
Does any other guys get suspicious of attractive girls who are nice/flirt/approach without much effort on your part? I know i'm not ugly, but i'm also not a model and I feel like I "know" that i don't "deserve" interactions with attractive women that easily. Anyone else?
>>
>>18249448
Of course. I always believe there's some kind of motive, it's for a bet, it's a joke etc. Highschool did some shit to me OP, I've never believed anyone I know actually likes me and just befriended/dated me for some reason I could never find out.
>>
>>18249448
Yeah, I also get uneasy toward this type of approach. It resulted that most times, my suspicions were right, the only exception being my cousin (witch was staying in for a week) that basically sneaked in my room and raped me (it wasn't rape because I responded to her and had sex with her that night), but probably she were only interested on sex, since we don't really love ourselves and just fuck.

From my life experiences until now, if a woman is trying really hard with you, it's because you have something of her interest.
>>
>>18249448
I've been rude to attractive girls in this situation before, only to realize they were both sincere and interested in me.

It's probably best to go along with it, unless they're super young or something.
>>
>>18249448
When beautiful girls hit on me I assume they want my money or homework help
>>
>>18249490
op here
Yes, i have been rude too, becuase it's my defense mechanism.

i'm going to meet this girl tonight. she's 20 (i'm 26) and she was saying how hot i was and she invited me out, etc. but she's got green text bubbles (i know, i know. but what young girl doesn't have an iphone?) and she doesn't seem that interesting, but she does keep talking to me, and she's super hot and it just doesn't feel right.
>>
i dont think you should apply this to every attractive person
im not gonna lie im hot. my photos have been spammed on boards for several years. sort of like whoever that chick is
Im very nice personality-wise and flirt with just about anyone if they have something I want, its like an instinct. Could be drugs or simply connections. I can get almost whatever I want this way. You never know.
But some girls are just nice people. They don't like you, they're that friendly with everyone.
>>
>>18249448
Do you look and are rich? Then yes be suspicious
>>
>>18249667
oh and I forgot to mention money, but connections is a big one. Those usually go hand in hand
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.