[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel crushingly lonely. I've just realized I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: alone.jpg (104KB, 821x655px) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
104KB, 821x655px
I feel crushingly lonely. I've just realized I don't actually have any friends. I have what you would call a "circle of friends" but we're more like a bunch of people that hang with each other because we were outcasts in high school. They don't really give a single fuck about me, and to be fair the sentiment is pretty much mutual, even though it's been 10 years.

How do I make actual, real friends? The kind that worry about you and ask you how you're doing? I just desperately want somebody to talk to.
>>
gotta go to places to find people of mutual interests

if u liek animu go to animu people place. you'll also find there's similar groups related to other groups and could easily hippity hoppity over to another group/interest.
>>
i'll probably end up like this too and idk if things can get better but i was talking to my brother yesterday and he made me realize how disconnected i was from people and even pushing away the girl i like without noticing and how i will never get anywhere if don't break out of my comfort zone and spark random conversations with people, but i have so many bad experiences i don't wanna even try again. shit sucks i can change it but i gave up on myself i just can't be bothered wonder how i'm gonna be like 10 years from now. i feel u OP
>>
I'm with you OP minus the circle of friends. I hope there will be some answers in this thread
>>
Best thing i can say for you is either: stay within your comfort box of hobbies and activities that you can talk to people and make friends with. Or try some new shit - make music, start a business, study philosophy etc.

Because people are really only going to care about you if you care about you. It's weird but spectating another person's self interest is the most attractive thing to watch.
>>
>>18249747
If I wanted to improve myself I'd be spending all day in my room working on the things I want to improve. This is the issue, the things I care about are individual. I can try things that aren't but of course that attractive aspect won't be there

Aside from the individual hobbies, I think I just want a hobby to be spending time with people. Maybe it's weird sounding but sitting around doing nothing with people is something I long for
>>
>>18249332
join groups with people you don't know many of. In my school a reputation of being a big beta has followed me (although at this point it's not really accurate any more) and I joined a group outside of school and it's been pretty cool. It's how I met my best bud actually.
>>
>>18249332
well, try some new things or try to talk with the friendly people in school , it might can help you to make some new friends, but cant guarantee the real friends. It is always hard to find ture friends.
>>
>>18249935
What kind of group did you join and how did you find it?

>>18249945
I'm finished going to school now. Going to try new things
>>
>>18249945
I don't go to school anymore and most of my hobbies are very solitary. For example I enjoy painting. How do I make friends with that?
>>
>>18250349
Go to art museums take art classes see if theres some kind of art parade or gallery theres tons of stuff. As long as you try to talk to people while you are there and you arent completely autistic you can probably make friends it just might take some time of course.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.