[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. My exams are starting in a month from now, I have wasted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (45KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 640x360px
Hello. My exams are starting in a month from now, I have wasted an entire year (about nine months) doing nothing. I don't know what was up with me but I didn't care at all and was depressed/on drugs most of the time, I don't even know where did all this time go. Everyone I know has finished everything and is preparing for the exams already, and I haven't even took one step from the start line yet.
I have about 6 or 7 subjects to study, each one consisting of 9 to 10 chapters, and each chapter takes a day -more or less- to finish.
The question here is, can I do it? Or should I just give up? I barely have enough motivation to do anything but If I'm sure I could finish all of this stuff in a month I'd do it.
I can't afford to fail this year, my grades have always been pretty bad but this year I haven't even put 1% of effort, fuck me, why do I always do this to myself?
Help me guys.
>>
Welcome to the pain train brother, buckle up because we're going down the popular road of self inflicted depression and vicious cycles

I ride this line every day
>>
>>18249326
Start nofap
>>
>>18249719
I wish this meme would just die already.
>>
>>18249719
I'm not op but relate 99% and nofap did not fix my problem. I think my problem is so far and so deep in my head now that I can't reverse it. Maybe dopamine addiction from fapping and drugs caused me to get desensitised but I can't reverse it it seems
>>
>>18249326
Give it a try, you may have to pick and choose what you pass though when it comes down to it.
>>
Medfag here.

I would waste entire semesters doing zero study and barely attending lectures just playing games and jerking off.

In the final week id procrastinate and would be left with 2-3days to cram ducking everything to scrape a pass.

It's doable. Helps if you're smart.

Just strategize on which exams are worth the most/easiest to study for and you'll be gold.

You've got 1 month nigger. Do it
>>
File: IMG_0180.jpg (98KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0180.jpg
98KB, 720x1280px
>>18249326
Mate, if you can do, you should do it, it is only as possible as you make it! The effort is within you, waiting to be unleashed, and this is the perfect chance to put a total 180 on your life, and trust me, you will be thanking yourself in the future for this, because it will go a long way.

So what are you waiting for!?! Bring out the energy drink and Hit the books!!!
>>
>>18249712
>>18249719
>>18249763
>>18249780
>>18249846
>>18249856
Thanks guys, I'll do my best; even if I don't pass I'll know at least I tried to do something. I just hate the fact that I wasted all this time doing fuck all, it's like I wasn't aware of my surroundings or something.
I'm cutting off my internet connection today, mish me luck lads.
>>
>>18250520
Fag
>>
>>18249326
Options:

1. Cram like hell and pray like hell
2. Triage it. Write off the hopeless classes and focus on the ones you have a chance with.
3. Extreme triage. Drop the classes you don't have a chance with - a W (or whatever) is better than an F - and focus on the others.
4. Reverse triage. Focus on the classes you have the least chance with, and hope that what little you know about the others will let you squeak through.
5. Very extreme measures. Drop out and start all over next year.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.