[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get lonely on the weekends. I'm 23. Got out of a 4 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: amnesiascannertruth.jpg (78KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
amnesiascannertruth.jpg
78KB, 320x320px
I get lonely on the weekends.

I'm 23. Got out of a 4 year relationship last year. We both agreed it was best to split before we hurt each other. We both said we still love each other. We hugged, kissed, she cried, then we parted ways.

She misses me, I can tell, but I'm never going to contact her. If she reaches out, we can see where things go.

The problem is in those 4 years most of my friends moved away, got girlfriends, or are no longer worth spending time with. I have about three friends and most are usually busy.

I work 40 hours a week at a good job, and on the weekends I play ps4, make music, vape weed, and hang out with my brother or go out to dinner once in a while with friends.

I live in a small town in New England and there's not much to do around here, especially alone.

I'm attractive and have no problem getting girls, but I don't really feel the need to go out of my way to get laid or meet new girls. I had three gfs since my ex and I split so I'm kind of over dating at the moment.

The only problem is I feel pretty displaced on the weekends.

Any tips for a 23 year old male loner?
>>
Go to a bar. I'ts not weird to go to a bar alone. If you're just craving social interactions and friends, take a walk around the biggest nearest city and interact with people. Take your laptop and sit at a coffee shop, read, download movies, anything. Getting out into the world will introduce you to people as long as you're looking for that. Once you have one or two new friends, text them on the weekends and try and party to get involved in their social circles. Expand from there etc.
>>
>>18249303
Might be the weed.

Join a club or a church so you feel like you're a part of something and you have some more meaning?
>>
>>18249303
Get a hobby
>>
>>18249303
You are literally me in 2014-2016. I used to go to the neighborhood bar down the street on weekends, and after gong for a month or two I started to build a rapport with the staff and other regulars. Then it was fun to go. I also used to get drunk at home and shit post on MMOs or other online games. Eventually it'll change, you won't be alone forever my friend. Just keep a good attitude about it and it'll be alright.
>>
Sounds just like me. Now I'm just addicted to this website again
>>
>>18249303
Jesus, very similar situation to me right now.

I'm 23. Recently got out of a 5 year relationship last year. During the weekdays I am okay because I work a lot and enjoy my job, but on weekends I get extremely lonely.

I moved after college to a new city where I don't really know anyone. I didn't realize it would be so challenging to make friends after college. I've tried joining sports rec leagues, going to meetups, and work socializing events, but I feel like I am the type of person that makes friends very slowly.

Sex doesn't really help either, I went hard on Tinder at first but realized it didn't really bring any fulfillment, so I've stopped that. I guess I
>>
>>18249484

Holy fuck lmao.

This is OP. I went hard on Tinder after the breakup too. I actually got laid with a tinder chick the day after my ex and I broke up.

Had about 12 hookups, dated three girls for a while, had one long term fwb. Like you said, it didn't help. Stress of STD and pregnancy risks multiplies every time you fuck another rando.

My intuition is telling me, which may be useful to you, is to just see where life takes you. Don't chase things, let them come to you. Live in the moment, do pushups, stay fit, focus on your career and self-growth. Things will fall into place soon, but you must continue to try your best every single day.

Good luck anon
>>
>>18249491
Thanks man.

I agree with your wisdom, and it's what I am naturally starting to believe as well. Learning to be happy with yourself, alone, in the moment, is an incredible skill to have. After that - anything is a bonus.

Good luck to you as well anon. We'll make it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.