[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had a mental breakdown a few months ago. Sleeping in my own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: feels-Dr-Who.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
feels-Dr-Who.gif
365KB, 500x275px
Had a mental breakdown a few months ago.

Sleeping in my own mess cutting myself and having nightmares about dead people.

Intense paranoia
>What if someone's behind you and they're about to hurt you

Disconnect with reality
>Persecutory delusions

I'm eating three large bowls of plain rice a day then a pizza on top of that to the point my stomach gives me physical pain although I continue to eat.

I'm depressed but I'm alright to 'fake it til I make it' and make jokes and talk to people although I lack initiative.

Joined a church and met a cool guy, he invites me over a lot but he feels like a social prostitute so on a level it doesn't feel genuine but I barely know him so far.

He's trying to introduce me to other people but, hey who wants to start up a friendship with someone who'll drag them down?

My issue, I've got a friend and I've got opportunity to meet people despite intense depression.
I am an interesting person yeah just sad.

How can I increase my chances of actually making more friends and overcome my recent breakdown?
>>
OP still here

Got invited to a bar for live music but the guy pulled out.

Feels bad

How can I increase my value to people while still being depressed?
>>
If only there was some sort of type of person who was trained to help people with mental disorders - maybe who could assess individuals and provide advice about life changes and maybe prescribe medication.

If there were such a group of people, then perhaps folks with issues could go see one of them instead of looking for advice on an anonymous message board filled with sarcastic trolls...
>>
the dudes probably just trying to help. get out of the "im gonna drag everyone down" mindset. lastly ya might want to see a psychiatrist because it sounds like this depression is pretty bad
>>
>>18249621
I have been for about 5 sessions now.

Meerly talk therapy, feeling like I have a friend. She doesn't even reply when I email her though.

It does help but it doesn't magically help.

I went to the club to dance and every girl said I look so sad. I was happy dancing though.
>>
>>18249298
You are eating shit, so you feel like shit OP.
You have a hormonal problem masquerading as a mental problem.
Get your hormones checked.
Research Iodine and depression.
Take iodine daily.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.