[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met and have been talking to a girl for about a month and things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 140389480.jpg (442KB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
140389480.jpg
442KB, 3456x2304px
I met and have been talking to a girl for about a month and things have gone fairly well until now and I've hit a snag. She's not ready for anything serious and wants something of a more casual relationship i.e. hookups for the time being. She's told me she likes me and that there's potential for a more serious relationship in the future but just not right now. I think I could do that for the most part but my problem with that is we've only been on one date so far and were planning our second before she confronted me with this. I feel like we haven't spent enough time together yet for me to really go into this type of casual relationship because I'm accustomed to slower, more traditional types of relationships. What ways could I ask her to spend time with me that wouldn't make her feel like I'm trying to pressure her into a serious relationship that she isn't ready for?
>>
>>18249232
The girl basically told you she might consider you as a partner if she wont find better in time.

Take it as you want. It was just one date. But i wouldnt tolerate girl who openly fucks others dudes and "dates" me at the same time.

Keep dating her and hope for best or tell her your ultimatum. Your choice.
>>
>>18249264
No she's being normal and OP is being needy and archaic.

Modern dating:
>Meet qt
>Flirt
>arrange date
>Get number
>go on date
>Kiss/hookup at end of date
>Tell her you had fun. Goodnight kiss and leave, do not speak about next date.
>Wait to hear from her
>When you do (if you did well on the date she'll text you within a week) that's your signal that she likes you. Use this as an opportunity to arrange the next date, do not chit chat on the phone.
>Go on next date
>repeat process.
>Within 1 month you'll be hanging out everyday
>Within 3 months she'll be in love with you and ask YOU to be your gf.

You literally only have to take her on dates and give her orgasms. Eventually she'll want to get serious. Never bring up serious or relationship talk. Keep things casual, fun, and sexy until she brings up the relationship talk.

Trying to add pressure on girls to commit is never a good idea.
>>
>>18249232

I really want to know what life events lead people into being such cucks? OP she basically told you you're the fucking leftover food in the fridge. If she can't find anything better and is too lazy to go out then you'll be perfect! Why would you think it's ok to remain in this situation?
>>
>>18249292

>wanting to wife/gf a slut

What you say is true, but why would you ever want to date some chick who was banging other guys while seeing you? They don't stop dating other guys just because they met you and will continue to date until they make their choice.
>>
>>18249307

You're reading too much /pol/ or mgtow beta propaganda.

Most girls aren't sluts, despite what you've been told/experienced. If you meet a girl and she wants to keep things casual, just keep her as a fwb and continue to fuck other chicks on the side. You might ending up falling in love and want something more serious down the road, but who knows.

Regardless, never bring up relationship talk. That displays neediness and fear of losing her to a better man.
>>
>>18249307
This. I moved from a conservative town to a liberal one. The women out here like to drink, party, sleep around etc. Which is their choice. But at the end of it, there are more women on this earth than men, and when it comes down to it, we can afford to be picky. Don't waste your time on a girl That Won't waste their time on you.
>>
If you kill yourself you won't have to worry about any of that though.
>>
>>18249317
I get what you guys are saying, but just because a girl doesn't give in to your pressure to commit does not mean she's a slut who's getting dicked by three other guys when she's not with you.

It's possible, but it's more likely that she's just not an old fashioned fuck like you and doesn't want to commit to being your girlfriend when she doesn't know shit about you.
>>
>>18249264
So do I ask her if she's seeing anyone else?
>>
>>18249327
Women like her enjoying playing word games anon, what exactly does 'seeing' someone else mean? Does it mean dating? Does it mean having en emotional bond? Does it mean just fucking? You have to literally spell it out for her or she will re-define the word and give you an answer based on her definition.
>>
File: Couragewolf1.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Couragewolf1.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>18249292
This anon had it right. This is how courting is these days. Whether you want to follow that path or not it doesn't matter. The one thing that matters is
AS A GUY YOU SHOULDN'T BE TRYING TO TAKE THE RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL. EVER.
Thats the woman's job. If you want hang to hang out more fine. But never ask to go official or move in, or to get married. None of it.
In a womans mind low effort makes you more desirable. Trying to tie her down makes you seem insecure and beta. I can elaborate if you need it.
>>
>>18249232
Just fuck the slut and dump her when you find a waifu
>>
>>18249327

Fuck no. That's way too needy.

She's not your girlfriend. Get out of this girlfriend mindset.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.