[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had sex about 4 times and it still hurts. Each time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5060.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5060.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I've had sex about 4 times and it still hurts. Each time is about a month apart, do u have to have sex everyday or more consistently in order for it not to hurt? And when does it start to feel good? We have done many different positions and at times it feels good but usually I can't focus because of the pain. I have not orgasmed yet but my partner does every time and it feels good to pleasure him. We have done everything besides anal
>>
Gonna need more information to help you. Does he have a big dick that he doesn't know how to use properly? Does he get you aroused enough for penetration?
>>
>>18249039
Well, tried to make your bf to lick your pussy until you orgasm before he inserts dick in? So you are properly aroused and lubricated.

Also do you masturbate? You can sort of "train" your pussy by inserting increasing number of fingers.

Is he big? Are you tiny? Tried to buy lube?
>>
>>18249039
how's the foreplay? sounds to me like you don't get aroused enough during sex
>>
His dick is big, 9 inches, and my hole is really small usually cannot fit more than one finger in it. And when I masturbate I don't finger myself only clit orgasm. He has a lot of experience and with all the positions he does he seems like he knows what he's doing. But idk any better because he's my only sexual experience.
>>
>>18249140
>9 inches
Holy fucking shit I would die. And not in the good way
>>
>>18249140
If his dick is actually that big, he's probably hitting your cervix, which explains the pain. He probably has no clue of how to use that thing properly.
>>
>I've had sex about 4 times
>We have done many different positions

nice that you feel that way
>>
So is there any way for us to have sex without it hurting?
>>
>>18249200
for starters he should probably be more gentle and not ram the thing all the way in. Vaginas are not that deep. lube, foreplay, maybe have him lick you a bit so you're all loosened up for him
>>
>>18249039
Can you explain what hurts exactly? Is it because he's too wide or because he's too long?
>>
He is too long he always tries to put the whole thing in and rams it in a lot of the time. He's into somewhat rough sex and idk if I'm supposed to just take the whole thing and get used to it
>>
>>18249295
>Idk if I'm supposed to just take the age thing and get used to it
No. Guys with big dicks who aren't shit at sex know how to use them without it being painful. Him ramming it inside of you just isn't going to work, it's always going to hurt. He's going to have to get you very wet, and he's going to have to be more gentle. Unless you are okay with sex being painful, but that isn't really recommended.
>>
>>18249295
Having a big dick is more of a curse than a blessing t bh. I can go balls deep on girls, but can only do a grinding motion when I'm all the way in as opposed to the usual thrusting. If I want to thrust, I have to not go as deep.
>>
>>18249295
Absolutely not lol. Sometimes when my gf isn't aroused enough, even my fingers are too long and I hit something (probably the cervix but anatomy isn't my best) and it hurts her, I can't imagine the pain of a 9 inch dick at full speed
Your bf sucks at using his dick, he should go gently, not like a savage. He should begin with only the tip, and everytime he goes a bit deeper, not directly at full speed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.