[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where and how do I meet girls? My problem is that I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Sad.jpg (23KB, 600x521px) Image search: [Google]
Sad.jpg
23KB, 600x521px
Where and how do I meet girls?
My problem is that I don't know how or where to meet them. I'm fine with talking and getting to know them, but I don't seem to find anyone I really want to be friends with.
>>
>>18248752

well what do you do? what are your normal goings outs? and what do you do for fun, even if only inside? where do you live?
>>
>>18248753
Mostly computer related stuff and chatting/talking with friends on the Internet. I like to read any kind of things on the Internet every night. I don't go outside often unless I really have to. I don't really have friends irl and I take the train to meet my friends in other cities once in a while.
I like staying at home, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't enjoy going out and visit places with someone
Maybe I'm just boring, I don't really know what else to tell
>>
You could always try asking your friends to set you up with someone. If they have gfs, your chances are a lot better
>>
>>18249271
This seems the only plausible option
>>
>>18249271
What if you don't have any friends?
>>
>>18248787

Yeah you sound boring, and if you don't go outside often I'm guessing you're unhealthy/out of shape/not very attractive or fashionable.

Start improving yourself. When you reach a level where women are attracted to you, you won't need to go out searching for them which you should never do anyway.

If you need a girl you won't get one. Girls like guys who give off the vibe that they just got laid thirty minutes ago.
>>
>>18248752
Get a social hobby

Or just get a mail-oder bride on the internet.
>>
>>18248752
careful anon your dick is going to get you in to trouble.
>>
>>18248752
they're everywhere m8

find a cool looking one and talk to them
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.