[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning on having kids with my girlfriend of 1 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

I'm planning on having kids with my girlfriend of 1 year relationship. I think she would be a good mother, i don't know about me as a father, but i want her to have my first son. I've told her how i think she would be a good mother and this and that, she laughed about the possibility and was kinda interested and loving . But i still don't have an affirmative decision from her about this issue about having a baby. Everytime we have sex and i want to cum inside her, she freaks outs and begs me not to do it.
How can i convince her once and for all to become pregnant?.

Yes i'm planning to take care of the kid and be a good father, even if the relationship with its mother is not the best.
I don't know why, but i have this strange desire of having a wide offspring, either with her or also with other girls. The idea of a woman carrying and taking care of my heirs is really exciting to me
>>
If she is still hesitant, don't do it. How old are you? Why don't you spend a couple more years with her before conceiving?
>first son
That isn't a guarantee.
>>
>>18248422
I'm 27, and, not really, i'm pretty much mature at mind, and i feel ready to be a father, provide my family and take care of my woman.
I cannot wait, this will be my first son and i don't want to be raising children at fucking 50yo, i want to do it while i'm still young
>>
File: 1492804091822.gif (923KB, 424x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492804091822.gif
923KB, 424x240px
>>18248410
>intentionally impregnating a woman you have only been with for a year
>>
>big-titted pregnant Asian

Wew lad
>>
>>18248447
I've met people that impregnated women after one night, now they have like 20 children all around the world and he keeps in touch with them. It's pretty cool desu.
>>
>>18248440
>first son
Kek you aren't ready for a child.

You are in a relationship with a woman for one year and know her intimately? Have you lived with her longer than a year or something?

She took your question as, "Do you want kids someday" not "let me impregnate you NOW"

If you haven't lived together at least a few months I wouldn't recommend.

>t. 4 month Pregnant married woman who is 27

Im so glad my spouse and I could grow in our relationship and have the best foundation for our family.

>mature in mind
Ever interacted with infants or kids? Do you have a job of adequate income to provide for them?
>>
>>18248454
>Have you lived with her longer than a year or something?
i've lived with her for 9 months

>Ever interacted with infants or kids?
yep, i took care of my niece and i even taught her how to use the computer

>Do you have a job of adequate income to provide for them?
i'm not rich, but i can provide for them,
>>
>not even mature enough to use birth controle
>not able to have a real talk about important stuff
>thinks he is ready to be a dad

wew lad
>>
>>18248459
>took care of my niece and taught her how to use the computer.
Computer instruction isn't child care. Have you interacted with infants? Changed their diapers? Fed them?

>Lived together 9 months.
You love to rush things. After dating 3 months you move in together?

>I'm not rich
Yearly income? Profession? Will she be at home with the baby?

Yes you don't need to be rich to raise a child, but you can't be a naive retail worker who makes barely above minimum wage either.
>>
>>18248453
Sounds like something a nigger would do.
>>
>>18248453
>he keeps in touch with them

Well good, because I was worried he was a shitty father. But no worries, he keeps in touch with his kids. I bet he even knows most of their names.
>>
>>18248410
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ha.

Oh, fuck.... you're... just.... woo.

Seriously though, don't have kids.
>>
>>18248468
>according to this guy birth control is being mature
>people who don't use birth control is immature
>the human race was built upon being immature

Nice logic there m8

>>18248471
He was actually Native American, and he was ugly as fuck as well, i don't know how he managed to have such offspring

>>18248879
I'll have as many as i please, thanks for the advice anyway
>>
>>18248410
Put a ring on it for starters, that kind of security might make her feel more ready for a real adult relationship and therefore kids.

But for the love of god, DO NOT have a fucking kid with anyone unless you plan to have a fucking GOOD loving relationship with the mother the ENTIRETY of the kids life. Even if you're there for the kid, kids get fucked up when they don't have a stable household. You need to stay with the mother ya dipshit.
>>
>>18248871
>I bet he even knows most of their names.
Your irony is irrelevant as this was a normal practice for ages. In medieval Japan, for example, it was considered a privilege. A novel named "Prince Genji" describes exactly this: a man impregnated a woman, after which she stayed at her parents house, while he was living alone and only paid visits sometimes.
>>
>>18248902
You never answered my question about infant care experience/expectations or your profession. I'm waiting.

Oh that's right, you're probably a grocery store stocker or restaurant worker.

If you don't understand why I'm waiting for an answer, please don't have kids.
>>
Just go for it. Plenty of people will overanalyze becoming a parent, but really you're almost 30 and you're as ready as you're ever going to be. At the very worst, your kid grows up poor on welfare. Since you're a beta, your kid will probably be a girl, give up on the first son shit.
>>
>>18248918
>working for a restaurant makes you unqualified to have kids

Ok, i will go to sleep, too much 4chan for now.
>>
>>18248998
I mean unless you're the owner or an actual chef demanded in fine dining, being a line cook or server isn't the best job to support a family, time or money wise.

So I'm guessing your a server or bartender or line cook OP?
>>
>>18248410
1 year is nothing dude, i know people who work at chiptole for 1 year and we hate each other
>>
>>18248998
Posters on this website will tell you that unless you're a STEM graduate, you shouldn't have children and that poor people should euthanize themselves.
>>
>>18249217
I mean, why should I as a taxpayer support someone's kids if they try to conceive? I understand an accident I guess, but this is someone actively planning pregnancy on limited income.

You can make money in the food business, but it is VERY rare and specific.

If he said he was working up management a grocery store, I honestly would have been fine. Somewhat reasonable hours, less exposure to drugs, and a steady income of at least $30,000 a year. That isn't good, but it's a start and you're more likely to progress through hierarchy more quickly.
>>
>>18249254
>why should I as a taxpayer support someone's kid's
Yeah, that's bullshit your parents gotta pay taxes for that shit bro.

ftfy
>>
>>18249217
Fuck poor people.

I got a degree in math and immediately got a job making 6 figures straight outta college. Thanks everyone on /adv/ throughout the years that said they made 6 figures with their math degrees. Glad I listened to you guys.
>>
>>18249274
I'm a married mother of 1 who is an RN, but thanks for assuming.
>in 4 tits gtfo
Yeah no fuck you.

Even if I were a neckbeard NEET, my parents shouldn't have to pay for someone else's child when said someone else actively planned for the child knowing their limited income.
>>
>>18249297
>married mother of 1 who is an RN
>browses this shit hole
>makes abrasive posts
Really makes you think.

How fat you are.
>>
>>18249312
5'7 140lb almost autistic woman (my younger sister is a full out nonverbal non-independent autistic woman) raised in the Deep South USA that hates bad, lazy parents. Mainly because of patients and a deep sympathy for kids whose problems are a direct result of said shitty parenting.

Why does anyone else browse this cesspit of an imageboard?
>>
>>18249328
As an Ex CNA you RNs are all salty and the reason why I'm pursuing a degree in engineering instead of nursing

Hang yourself
>>
>>18248410
Date a year travel a year live together a year.

Its not madatory or an objective guideline but there is a reason it exists.

Dating for one year youre still infatuated. You havent lived through each others worst long enough to know how you can handle each other.

Once you get there suddenly they change and theyre a different human altogether.

Ive been in 2 4 year relationships. One fell apart and we realised we hated each other more than any other human on the planet,(first two years were great i should add), and the second, we just got engaged like 4 months ago.

And we have fought. Oh have we fought. She even has a quality or 3 that when i see in strangers i put them in the "fuckin moron" box. But i can deal with them and get around them because she has enough redeeming qualities

We know our worst differences are worth our greatest common grounds. Were best friends.

The problem with having a kid now is if it does turn out you hate each other, youre bringing your kid up in a broken family.

Do you want to do that? Its not about you and your desires to have kids on your terms and when YOU want. It will be all about your child and the life you can provide.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.