[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything I should know about dating someone below my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1490299675567.jpg (357KB, 1181x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1490299675567.jpg
357KB, 1181x1575px
Is there anything I should know about dating someone below my league? I really like this girl, but everyone of my friends says shes way below my league, one of her friends actually asked me what my angle is and acted like I was dating her for some other reason other than I like her. All of her friends are suspicious of me, her family is suspicious of me, ESPECIALLY HER SISTER.
Its very taxing... I don't even feel like I'm particularly attractive, but they all act like I'm a prince dating a literal hog, even her own sister and mother.
>>
>>18248036

not really. i mean she might be a little insecure, and she might be a little compensating, but thats normal in a relationship, its just usually the guy who does that.
>>
>>18248036
Call them out on their shit you beta.

I'd be fucking pissed if people noseyed in on my business. I'd tell them rightly to fuck off
>>
>>18248036
What qualities have they made that determination based on?

Looks, money, race, fat, brains?
>>
>>18248036
Tell them to fuck off, it's none of their bussiness.

Also if you wanna be polite respond with beauty in the eye of the beholder yadda yadda
>>
>>18248058
They just are acting like I'm taking advantage of her... they haven't specified how... and they make that determination because of my looks, and possibly my money?
>>
>>18248072
Wow, are you the least self aware person of all time or what? This isn't a difficult question.

Why don't you give me a 1-10 or a specificity for the both of you on
>body
>face
>height
>race
>wealth
>education
>brains
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.