[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3rd day since gf dumped me. I gave in to my weakness and unblocked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1479051021001.png (21KB, 222x211px) Image search: [Google]
1479051021001.png
21KB, 222x211px
3rd day since gf dumped me. I gave in to my weakness and unblocked her on Facebook to ask how she's doing. She said she's fine and I asked if she wants to come back and this is the last time I'll ask her and she has to decide, she said she is certain that she doesn't want to continue. I feel like a slime. I feel like an absolute cockroach.

Her breaking up with me like this after 2 years of "I love you forever" was a shock. I am disillusioned and I feel like I just took the red pill and left the Matrix like Neo.

Anyway, I need to get over her. This was my first relationship and this is my first break up. What do?
>>
Go fuck bitches
>>
>>18248027
Go out and live. Hang with friends. Drink. Eat. Get your morale back up.

You've taken an emotional hit, it will take some time to recover. The best way to get over her is to do other things that you enjoy.
>>
>>18248027
Looks like we are in the same situation. My gf of 2.5 years broke up with me a couple days ago. I know you're feeling miserable right now. Try and focus on the positive things in life. Go out, meet friends, enjoy yourself. Don't stalk her online, don't write her. If you don't have really urgent business to discuss (like if you have a kid together), I'd suggest you don't even reply should she contact you - for a couple weeks at least. Get her out of your system, focus on improving yourself. Worst case: You'll get over her. Best case: You significantly improve your chances of her reconsidering your relationship, since you don't come across as needy and clingy. Either way, you can learn a lot about yourself. See it as a chance to become a stronger and better version of yourself.

I'm actually feeling kind of positive right now despite this gaping hole in my chest that was so present just a couple of hours ago. Time will heal your wounds!
>>
>>18248027
Bloooooooock everything and delete ALL photos of you two. It fucking sucks, but back to square one. I'm sure you learned many things during your relationship, take and apply to the next one.
>>
>>18248234
This is now a breakup thread.

I need to vent and share my story a bit, not trying to hijack the thread by any means.

I also got dumped a couple days ago. I moved to a nee city 1000 miles away from my hometown where I had lived my whole life, to be with a woman who I thought was the love of my life. After uprooting myself, I spent 2.5 months relentlessly applying for jobs and only 2 weeks ago got hired and started working at a very high volume restaurant making more money than I have my entire life. Things were beginning to get much better for me, as being unemployed with no friends in an unfamiliar town had sent me into a slight depression. Just as I was getting settled and beginning to feel comfortable, my gf of 1.5 years decided that she needed to be alone, not because of anything I had done wrong, but because she simply isn't ready for a serious relationship. She offered to let me stay with her long enough for me to find a place of my own, but she's always been so emotional that I can't trust her to not throw me out at the drop of a hat, leaving me homeless. So I've decided to pack my things and head back home.

At this point I know that's what's best for me, as this new town has very little to offer me other than my ex and this job I just started, but my hometown has much higher potential for an actual career in my field, and people that I know and love. This has been one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make, but I'm looking forward to the future knowing that I can handle this challenge and come out on top.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.