[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna be travelling soon this year and I planned to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1460799652149.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1460799652149.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
I'm gonna be travelling soon this year and I planned to go alone, as I wish to travel myself without my family and take a big step for myself .e.g getting out my comfort zone, forcing myself to mingle with others.

However, I mentioned this quite alot and not too long ago I mentioned it to a friend of mine who now insists he wants to come with me and started planning, asking me questions, insisting I tell him when I go. I initially said I didn't mind but really I want to go alone and with no one else, how do I tell him this without sounding like a dick? I'm bad at these kinds of things and don't wanna come off in a bad way.
>>
Be upfront about it. If he's a good friend, he'll understand. If he reacts negatively then forget that fag and go have fun.
>>
"Hey bro nothing against you but i originally planned to go alone around the world as a personal challenge and as one of my life goals. I want to step out of my comfort zone and that is why i am going alone. Sorry and i hope no hard feelings"
>>
>>18248003
>>18248103
Thanks guys. Did it and yeah... he didn't take it in a good way
>>
>>18248420
If he can't take this in a good way its good that you got rid of him before your journey started. Dont even want to imagine how the trip will shit out if he tags along and didn't up in a "good way"
>>
>>18248428
I guess so, he said he didn't want to speak to me. mean, it was essentially my personal trip in the first place. me being the only one who knows people in the country, places and some of the language.

But oh well, I'll see where it goes from here. thanks anon
>>
>>18248434
Best of wishes on the trip anon. Have a wonderful day.
>>
>>18248438
Thanks, time to start properly planning and researching.

Same to you anon
>>
>>18247980

say that you want to have your own little coming of age walkabout and thats about independence.

tell him in the future you guys can take an awesome road trip together (even if it never happens
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.