[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have long standing fwb situation with oneitis >very close

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_x4k9by.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_x4k9by.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>have long standing fwb situation with oneitis
>very close friends
>drink every weekend, do things together
>go out of way to do things for them when I can't afford it
>take care of them when sick
>get a call yesterday while at work
>"hey i met someone we can't have sex for a while sorry"
>immediately break down
>they apologize and say they want to make it up to me

tl;dr how do i kill myself as painlessly as possible
>>
>>18247529
Break a hornet's nest across your face.
>>
>>18247569
can i buy one on amazon? i'd like to make use of my prime before it expires
>>
>>18247529
I think you should explain yourself clearly to this person. Clearly they're interested in you at least a little.

Killing yourself isn't going to get you anywhere.
>>
>>18247592
they knew I was in love with them, that's why they feel like such shit about it, because they kept us in limbo for so long and led me on
>>
The lesson here is this: be clear with people about your feelings towards them. And if you were, don't allow yourself to be taken advantage of next time. I know it seems like a little bit of loving is better than nothing, but unrequited relationships like this don't usually turn out great for everyone involved.
>>
>>18247660
This

By any chance is your name Jack?
>>
>>18247736
nope, femanon here.
>>
>>18247747
I could make you forget about him, femanon.
>>
>>18247609
Them knowing you loved them isn't the same as you stating clearly that you want to be in a relationship with them.
>>
>>18247761
I expressed that on several occasions. I told him, very bluntly, that I wanted to be with him. he always left it open with maybe or whatever
>>
>>18247752
unless you're planning on scrambling my brains with a powerdrill I'm good. thanks though anon.
>>
>>18247784
I genuinely empathize with you.

You won't make the mistake a second time, though. Try to take comfort in that I suppose.
>>
>>18247802
that's the thing, it had happened once before and he knew that. i just didn't want to believe he would do that to me.
>>
>>18247529
This is why FWB situations are a terrible idea. They very rarely actually work like they're supposed to. You can't fuck someone repeatedly and not have at least one of the people catch feelings. I feel for you OP, but if you want stuff like this to stop happening you're going to have to give up on the fwb nonsense.
>>
>>18247899
It wasn't supposed to be fwb, I don't even like sex. I was doing it because I knew he wanted it and I wanted him.
>>
>>18247916
Then that was just a bad idea to start with
Look at long run consequences of situations in the future because knowing he just wanted sex, you should've seen this coming
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.