[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pretend to be with your girlfriend, or ur beloved. you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: karambit.jpg (64KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
karambit.jpg
64KB, 960x960px
pretend to be with your girlfriend, or ur beloved.
you're walking at passed midnight on a most likely dark street and there are passing by also 3 guys , which start whistling afterwards you, and saying they'd fuck your girlfriend and your mother. U answer them back/or even not, and they start following you and stopping you.
They want to beat your ass (after resisting them) and you dont know, maybe rape your gf or anything.

You got a karambit hidden in your jacket which you pull out and after they touched you, you start ripping em ass and stuff.

under objective law perspective, who's right?
Ikr it might have various variables like in which country u living in, or the lawyers skills and stuff, but give me your opinion 4chan.
thanks a lot.
>>
>>18247474
As far as I understand, you can only use deadly force in response to deadly force or a reasonable threat to the life of yourself or others. It would entirely depend on how a jury of your peers saw the situation.

that said, three guys are probably going to be able to take the skinny guy with the shitty knife.
>>
>>18247474

I think this is a really stupid fantasy that you've concocted.
>>
>>18247474
Are you fucking 12? A fucking karambit kek
>>
Where i live, even if they stole my car, if i hit them i would go to jail for assault.

If someone punches you. Usually the way it is, if you punch them back once, no problem, self defense, if you punch them twice, there goes your ass to prison, even thought they started it.
>>
>>18247486
Thank you for your objective response, well said I guess.

the skinny guy has martial arts trainings and knows how to fight. As he's used to.

About the 3 guys, that kind of faggots, which hangout just in group are all cowards and the thing they are better at, typically, is to fap all day on girl's tits on facebook.

>>18247496
Thank you for writing me your opinion.

>>18247498
Thank you for you comment.
actually it's not me, and it's a real story.
The guy with his gf are 20 years old, the 3 guys Group all around 20-23
>>
Florida law, stand your ground.

It just wurks.
>>
>>18247499
Damn.
It's kind of the same in my country.
If someone comes in your house and wants to steal your things, you have let him do it. You can't do anything but telling him to get out.
Something like that happened, and the house owner closed the thief into his toilet. What happened? The thief won the lawsuit because of "person kidnapping" from the house owner (which was trying to hold back the thief until police was arriving)
>>
>>18247505
Actually, here there is a special paragraph in the law which says self defense applies if "if someone enters you home and refuses to leave upon request".

However, if there is a burglar and he slips on your icy stairs, he can sue you.
>>
Here in South Carolina it would go to a jury, and if they were all black you'd be fine.
>>
>>18247509
So the law takes count of the possibility that the thief accepts your leaving request and goes down the stairs to get hurt ,,, suing you.
l o l
>>
>>18247512
here is same, not just with black men , but also with east european people
>>
>>18247500
This is the same kind of law (and almost exact situation) that gets Nicolas Cage's character sent to jail in Con Air, I think.
>>
>>18247526
Yes that was stupid. We are sending you to jail because you are trained to fight and are deadlier than civilians. Stupid premise.
I liked the movie though.
>>
>>18247539
so true
>>
In general, knives don't make very good self-defense weapons (for many reasons, both legal and practical). Once the dust settles you are going to find yourself answering a lot of very uncomfortable questions, and you'd better fucking hope the jury likes your answers. From your perspective, you used a knife to defend yourself and a loved one; from the jury's perspective, all they know is you pulled a knife and stabbed somebody, and both sides are telling different stories about what exactly happened.

As the saying goes, it's better to be taken away in handcuffs than a body bag. However, if there are ANY reasonable alternatives (like just fucking running away), TAKE THEM. It doesn't make you a pussy, it makes you smart.

Bottom line, do what you have to, but make sure you're damn fucking sure that you ACTUALLY "have to." Whatever the circumstances, if you use a knife in self-defense, there is a very real chance you'll end up in serious legal trouble. Yes, even in Florida/Texas/anywhere else you might mention.
>>
>>18247607
Thank you very much :)
>>
>>18247607
I love my state. In New Hampshire, we can just fucking carry unregistered, concealed guns around legally.

If someone sneezes on you aggressively you can shoot them lol
>>
>>18247539
It was because he used a force that was more than necessary (in real life all he would have done was hit some guys in the head a few times because what he did in the movie doesn't kill people). But the basic situation is what I was trying to convey. Someone fucking murdering three people that could have simply been repelled is probably going to go to jail.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.