[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i missing out on life if i havent done much clubbing/raving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1492792341973.jpg (207KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
1492792341973.jpg
207KB, 615x615px
Am i missing out on life if i havent done much clubbing/raving etc? I think my sexual partner count is higher than the average but i feel insecure like everyone is leading a better life than me going to clubs and raves. But i dont think going to those would make me happy. In my mind i see people having drug fuelled orgies that im "not cool enough" to partake in, but in reality if they do that theres probably a lot of misery - pregnancies, stds, hangovers, mdma induced brain damage, etc.

Can anyone clear up how i should feel about this?
>>
>>18247339

You have no idea what you want, and you've never experienced any of it yourself.

Go to a few. See if you like it or not.

You probably won't, though. If you already think every party, every club is a 'drug-fueled orgy' then you already sound like a shut-in with no idea of what you're talking about.

So, either realize clubbing is not for you because you already don't like it, or try it a few times, and make up your mind then.
>>
I went to a rave in Vegas. It was fun, but not something I'd do again. I prefer to take mind bending drugs at home.

I'd say go to one, take it easy, and see if it's your scene. Nobody is going to check your cool guy card, it's a party.
>>
no one should tell you how you should feel. i personally like doing drugs and im comfortable to do them wherever with whoever. i've been to raves high as fuck on different shit. it was great. i stayed at home tripping balls. it was great

it all depends what mood you're in. you wanna be around people? go to the rave. you wanna be by yourself? don't

there isn't a single answer for your dilemma here. but whatever you do don't fuck the girl in OP pic. i know a bunch of girls like that and they have herpes. the one's that are trying hard as fuck to look good aren't worth it. if you're gunna bang a girl bang the one that looks good and isn't trying to hard to look that way. chances are she's more down to earth, chill, and doesn't have something that will grow on your dick for the rest of your life

100% ops pic has herpes. i can spot them a mile away
>>
not at all
>>
raves are great if you're into the music, but if you were really into the music you would have already been to one. if you want to go to one just to try MDMA that's fine but it's best saved for special occasions

all the clubs i've been to are sweaty hellholes of desperation but that's because they all only play chart music and garbage "indie" where I live, and I never intend on going back to any of those places again in my life

hangovers and comedowns aren't as miserable as you might imagine unless you abuse the substances, MDMA is actually safer than alcohol when used responsibly

tl;dr you aren't missing out on anything don't feel insecure
>>
>Can anyone clear up how i should feel about this?

You just told us. You feel insecure because you think other people are having fun at raves/clubs, but you don't think going to those things would make you happy. It doesn't make any sense to feel insecure about this. It is like feeling insecure because some people have fun playing golf, but you don't like golfing.

If you want to really know, then just go try it. Me personally, I think that shit is fucking lame as hell. I fucking hate the loudness, the obnoxiousness of the patrons, the overpriced drinks, etc. I prefer normal pubs/bars when I am out drinking.
>>
>>18247339

Not everyone clubs or raves. It's perfectly normal to not do so. For some reason everyone seems to think everyone else is some get wild every saturday club/raves/edm beast who fucks a new person from tinder each weekend. That's not reality, as much as the media tries to convince you it is.
>>
>>18247434
also to address
>In my mind i see people having drug fuelled orgies that im "not cool enough" to partake in
depending on where you are most people are only going to be drinking and taking moderate drugs in sensible doses, and unless you look entirely out of place or are being a dick, raves are friendly environments

with clubs it depends on the scene, usually you'll get coked up assholes whose only mission is to fuck someone so they will happily try and start fights/talk shit at you for no apparent reason. on the flipside most people are just there trying to have a fun night out, but yeah you really aren't missing out on much
>>
File: your standards.jpg (270KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
your standards.jpg
270KB, 900x900px
>>18247339
>Am i missing out on life if i havent done much clubbing/raving etc?
>life
>by being in dark room with extremely loud and shitty music
>filled with shallow petit bourgouis trash

Better kill yourself for having such abysmal, basically non-existent standards.
>>
>>18247339
>Am i missing out on life if i havent done much clubbing/raving etc?
That kind of thing is best done exactly once in your life. Find a friend who does that kind of thing often, then have them bring you to what they think will be one of the top tier raves. Then you go to it, take some molly, have a wonderful time, and never go to one ever again because it's all downhill from there.
>>
I've fucked 20ish women but never once got laid because of the club.

It probably doesn't help that I'm only 20.

Also you sound autistic as fuck. You won't like the club because you'll see sluts talking to guys that aren't you, because you are socially awkward, and you'll stand there and be like "why does Stacy like that asshole! I'm a nice guy!?" While alone.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.