[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to meet a girl I like at her place of work, public

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: original.jpg (175KB, 818x503px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
175KB, 818x503px
I'm going to meet a girl I like at her place of work, public food thing. Our work hours are such that I'm probably going to leave before her shift is over. Should I even expect anything from this kind of meetup? What is the best I can expect? How do I not fuck this up?
>>
>>18247113
We don't know your relationship, but if it's at her job it can't be a fucking date.

She's meeting you during her shift?

What the fuck mind of meeting is this?
>>
>>18247115
It's we are both busy working people with shit hours and she suggested I should come today kinda meet.
>>
>>18247113
She's working. If she spends too much time with you she could get fired. The absolute most you can expect is one minute of chat. Use it to set up a coffee date for after work.
>>
>>18247132
It's a coffee place if it matters at all. Not exactly hustling flipping burgers without a break, I imagine she does have some free time now and then.
>>
>>18247176
It doesn't matter. She's getting paid to work, not socialize, and if she's not serving a customer she's supposed to be prepping or cleaning up or something.
>>
>>18247132
Oh wow I'm shit at that. Absolute crap, really.
>>18247202
So what I'm getting here I should even bother lifting my ass, right?
>>
>>18247270
If you like her don't flake. Be prepared to buy stuff to talk to her thou, like maybe a couple of small coffees or something so you can actually have a conversation, if it's too busy. Also as another anon said use the time to set up going for a coffee somewhere else.
>>
>>18247113
she MIGHT have a minute to sit with you and chat if she's able to take her break, but she isn't going to be able to touch you or anything. Like other anons have said, you're going to get a conversation at best.
>>
>>18247366
I'm planning on buying one for her too, but I'm not sure about it, since she works there and might get free ones for self.
>>18247378
That's why I'm going late hours, before my work, might walk her home, too.
>>
>>18247501
I mean, if you're just going to wait for her to finish her shift so you can walk her home, okay fine, whatever. As long as you buy something and sit down quietly after chatting with her for a minute or two. It's not a "date" though, it's just a person meeting another person...

What the fuck are you even asking in this thread? Your question is very ambiguous. Are you sure that this is a real question and you aren't just retarded?
>>
>>18247812
I was asking for general advice, really, and I appreciate your effort. But at this point I'm fairly certain it is you who is retarded.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.