[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can't stop thinking about where my life is going >Can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1492636297576.jpg (159KB, 641x749px) Image search: [Google]
1492636297576.jpg
159KB, 641x749px
>Can't stop thinking about where my life is going
>Can't stop posting on 4chan and jerking off to hentai either
>20 years old
>People that seriously fucked up and had kids their senior year of High-school are already into college
>No driver's license
>Even if I had one, I wouldn't do anything with it
>Believe I'm tumbling down a track to permanent labor at Wal-mart for 10$ an hour

What should I do?
>>
I'm getting my sleep schedule on track.

The next time my dad has a day off I'm going to make him teach me how to drive.
>>
>>18247049
You know the answer to your question.

Get off your ass and get a driver's license, stop spending so much time here, go out, and try and find a job
>>
>>18247049
Just because you're in college doesn't mean you have your shit together. Just because you graduate college doesn't mean you have your shit together either
>>
>>18247084
It does mean that it's more together than what I currently am though. I only graduated High-school because I had friends there.
>>
>>18247049
I waited until I was like.. I think yea, 20 to get my driver's license. Not sure why you didn't, but I was always really anxious about it and honestly never needed to really drive anywhere.

There are those driver's solutions places that walk you through it real slow and take you on a shorter better route than the DMV, and I eventually did that. It's kind of pricy. Made me feel alot better about life progress, though, plus people finally shut up about it around me.

Consider that maybe.
>>
Theres one move I found out worked for me. Find someone you know who is strict and responsible, hopefully its a parent or authority figure you're familiar with. You don't have to be the one kickstart it necessarily. Tell them you wanna fix your life and generally how you feel. Tell them you want them to give you thinks to do, quotas to meet, and an ultimatum such as getting kicked out or losing something important like a PC. Nothing lights a fire under you like an ultimatum. Make sure its someone you know will follow through with it. Discuss it with them, have it in writing in case you go full retard and threaten to back out of it or even say you'll call someone for 'abusing' you or some dumb shit.

Sit down and type out a whole page of this shit and hand it to them. Need your license? Say "Make me get my ass in the car and go somewhere every day or each week even if its by force."
>>
Hey man your still young. Start with getting a drivers license. You'll be able to get slightly better paying jobs once you have your license that go towards an ok car.

Are you scared of failure? if you are, sometimes it takes a little bit of practice. Success in life is NOT easy with bumps in the road.

If you are jumbled by all this shit at once it won't help. Just take it day by day.
>>
>it's another anon is self-pitying and making excuses episode instead of going out and doing something
Blimey.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.