[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, let's try again. I met with a girl from an internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1492808550701.jpg (778KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1492808550701.jpg
778KB, 2000x2000px
Alright, let's try again. I met with a girl from an internet partnership site. I knew she wasn't good looking, but since I'm one of those betas, I thought I could use the experience.
So we met and had a great conversation. But she's really no beauty queen. Like a 4/10.
Now I come home from our 'date' and she sent me an E-Mail: "Wanna have a 1-night-stand?"
What will I regret more: Having sex with a 4 or not having sex at all (last time was 3 years ago or something).
I would appreciate some advice.
>>
>>18246989
Just fuck her. Why would you feel bad about sleeping with a 4?
>>
>>18246989
Sex is only as enjoyable as the person you're having it with. If you like her, if you find her sexually attractive at all despite her less than stellar physical attributes, I say go for it. Sex is fun if you do it right.

But, if you're just having sex for the sake of having sex, you won't enjoy it nearly as much. You might not regret it, but you probably won't like it that much.

It's up to you though.
>>
>>18247009
Even empty, meaningless, crappy sex is still pretty fucking good. Not as good as when emotions are involved, but far from what I'd call unenjoyable.
>>
>>18247009
That's the thing. I don't feel sexually attracted to her. If I did, I'd clearly go for it.
I'd basically just use her as a warm hole.
>>
>>18247034
And the problem is.....?

That's literally what's she's asking you to do.
>>
I declined. Thanks for the answers, but I realized that I am not THAT desperate yet.
I know that I can do way better.
>>
>>18247423
GJ op. It may not feel like it but it's always better but it is a good thing to have, and uphold standards.
>>
maybe just call them up when you feel horny
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.