[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I dump and let go of someone I love I love her to death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7762.jpg (138KB, 640x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7762.jpg
138KB, 640x789px
How do I dump and let go of someone I love

I love her to death but I know I have to let her go for my own sake.
>>
>>18246889
If it's her, step over a curb. she won't be able to climb onto the sidewalk to catch up to you.
>>
Look at what you're failing at currently and proceed. Who is she? It matters not anymore.
>>
>>18246910
Bro I dump her I will be FUCKED UP for at least 10 days. Then I'll be like 70% fucked up for a month. It'll probably take me 2 months before I start sleeping and eating right again.

I know myself and this from history. I wish I could just let go and not care.
>>
>>18246922
The real question is: is it worth all that to get away from her, or would you rather keep feeling like you do in the relationship?
>>
>>18246889
You can't be that vague and expect real answers.

Why the fuck do you have to break up with her?
>>
I've been through this. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life, and I have been through some pretty rough shit. Nothing prepares you for it. You are going to hurt. She is going to hurt. The only thing you need to keep in mind throughout all of this hurt is that staying in a relationship that you don't want to be in is the absolute worse course of action for both of you.

You need to get out, but don't just disappear. You tell her to her face, you make it clear it is done and nothing will change it. You then walk away, and you delete her (don't block, delete) from EVERYTHING. You do not contact her at all, not once, never again. You never look back.

That's HOW you do it. I think you are looking for someone way of tricking yourself into not feeling bad about it, you can't avoid the pain completely but you can mitigate it. The only thing you can do is distract yourself. Got friends? Go see them. Get out of your house, get out of your head, and go be active. Do something, anything, that will keep you from dwelling on it.

Time, distractions, and keeping in mind that you have one single life and staying in something you don't want to be in is wasting both your time. This applies to every single breakup situation.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.