[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I caught my girl cheating on me during February. I gave her another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1473147914231.jpg (577KB, 793x588px) Image search: [Google]
1473147914231.jpg
577KB, 793x588px
I caught my girl cheating on me during February. I gave her another chance after she was pleading me to do so. Recently her phone broke, so she uses her ipad to text/talk. Every night, when we sleep together, she clings on to that ipad for her dear life. She refuses to let me go through it. If I ask, she goes ballistic, saying that I don't trust her (of course I don't, I mean she was the one who cheated on me after all) and that I should put more faith in us.
My question is, are these signs of a red flag? What should I do? Should I trust her or should I not?
>>
Yes it's a major red flag
>>
>>18246803
Btw I caught her by going through her phone while she wad asleep (before her phone broke).
>>
>>18246805
So what should I do? Or should I say, what would you do?
>>
>>18246813
Next time she says 'don't you trust me??' say you don't and that she needs to show that shit rn
If she doesn't ask for a break in the relationship
>>
>>18246803
That is a huge red flag bro. Very strong chance she is cheating. If she has nothing to hide then she'd show you the iPad. She's a hoe bro.
>>
I would give her an ultimatum. Let me look at your things at any given time or we break up.
Sorry to say this op, but you should break up with her. The trust is gone and for her to act like this only 2 months after the cheating is just awful and shows how little she cares about your feelings.

I found out my bf is cheating on me by going through his phone.
A month later he broke up with me because "he can't handle me being soo paranoid" lmao like I'm at fault.
Begged me to come back, which I did. Broke up with him 2 months later because I just couldn't trust him anymore.

Ask yourself, can you ever trust her again and can you handle her practically putting the blame on you somehow?

Just leave. I know it's hard but it will be worth it, trust me.
>>
Why are you still with this girl she's cheating again leave her don't be stupid
>>
My boy that's not a red flag. That's the fuckin soviet flag that's been raised over Reichstag.
>>
You got cucked once already, didn't you learn your lesson?

Leave. That. Whore.

Love yourself first man, she's playing you like you're stupid and you're buying it.
>>
>>18246803
>are these signs of a red flag?
Not necessarily. But the fact that she's cheated before means the possibility is wide open for her to do it again, and was this not the kind of behavior she demonstrated the last time you caught her cheating?

>What should I do? Should I trust her or should I not?
How much do you care about your relationship? How trusting are you as a person in general? If you're cutting her more slack than you would other people because "she's your girlfriend" you're making a huge mistake. She may be your girlfriend, but she obviously doesn't have much consideration for you and your feelings considering, you know, the taking dick behind your back thing. Trust her or don't, that choice is ultimately yours.
>>
>>18246803
No
Is u dum?
>>
>>18246803
>Should I trust her
"no"
>>
Thanks for the feedback guys. I really appreciate it. I'm gonna end things with her. I was just having second thoughts about ending the relationship. Like I was deluding myself.
>>
>>18246876
Fool me once, etc. etc.

It's possible to bring a relationship back from cheating, but rare. Especially seeing as how she doesn't want to make changes to earn your trust, I say this is the right move.

Godspeed anon.
>>
>>18246839
Lmfaooooo
>>
>>18246821
This. Throw back the reason the trust is gone and that if she wants to be trusted again, she ahs to fucking earn it back.
>>
>>18246803
Red flag like crazy. Here's a pro-tip, OP. Women hate being single. If she cheated on you, she's trying to move laterally into another relationship, but you fought harder for her attention than the fucking Chad she was banging on the side. Now, she's trying to establish that same scenario, and wants him to fight for her, or for you to fight for her, so long as one of you makes her feel wanted.

Truth is, she's crazy, and you should drop her ass now before things get worse.
>>
>>18246803
Well, was it a black guy at least? Maybe you could ask if you could watch next time and maybe clean her up.
>>
>I caught my girlfriend cheating
>And now she obfuscates her actions

Lol this is a red flag even if you didn't catch her before.
>>
>>18246803
Find a way into the ipad to check, if possible.

Is a bit of a red flag though...
>>
File: 535e79b309083f71a43c81bfff551093.jpg (647KB, 1280x923px) Image search: [Google]
535e79b309083f71a43c81bfff551093.jpg
647KB, 1280x923px
>>18246839
kek
>>
>>18246803

>I caught my girl cheating
>she doesn't want me to look through her texting device that she uses to cheat on me
>what do?
>>
>>18246803
>saying that I don't trust her (of course I don't,
>of course I don't,
then break up wih her, you cant be in a relationship with someone you don't trust
>>
>>18246803
don't go through her private messages (that's shitty), just leave her. trust is gone.
>>
>>18246803
she never stopped cheating fool and she's doing it right under your fucking nose
>>
>>18247342
Fuck that. That's how he found out the first way. If he took your advice he'd be cheated again and again, not even knowing it.
>>
>>18247891
I said to just leave her; if he takes my advice he isn't getting cheated on ever again. Looking through someone's private conversations is ALWAYS shitty. No matter what you find you are never justified in doing so.
>>
>>18247926
>Women actually believe this
>>
>>18247926
If you're in a relationship then I don't see why its wrong to do so. I mean OP could have been blunt about it, but women never admit that they cheat. There should be no secrets kept between each other, and trust is a huge backbone in relationships. If my partner had a problem with me going through her phone, I'd have to assume she is hiding something that I wouldn't want to see.
>>
>>18247951
I'm a guy, actually.

>>18247984
To me, Trust operates on not needing to look through anything. You simply trust me. You take me at my word. If you need to go through my messages, you no longer trust me.
>>
>>18247997
I bet women love dating you. Being able to have a steady boyfriend AND get some good dick on the side because said boyfriend is an overly trusting tard? That's the full package right there.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.