[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met and have been talking to this girl with similar interests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: gibedapussi.jpg (70KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
gibedapussi.jpg
70KB, 640x636px
I met and have been talking to this girl with similar interests to me for a little while. she's a qt. We were using an app to communicate at first and when we switched to phone (her idea) within the first few minutes she mentioned her boyfriend like 2-3 times. She never had before and from the context it seemed like they were together at the time, so possibly he encouraged her to let me know.
I was disappointed, but she's moving from where she lives now (>100 miles away) to my city, and will be here >2 years. She says she plans to do long distance with her bf.
I still want to get close to her and see what happens. I dont think i'd feel bad if i fugged, but mostly i just want someone to play videogames and smoke weed and cuddle with. If thats achievable, how do i do it?
>>
>>18246661
Friendly advice: Stop wasting your time.
>>
>>18246800
This. Either she's been leading you on or it's some childish test to see if you'd still go for it. Either way, it sounds like this bitch is playing games.
>>
>>18246800
>>18246907
>girl meets a guy who lives in the city she's moving to
>he's a pretty cool dude, takes the news about the boyfriend and still seems interested in knowing her
>wants to be friends when she gets to his town

Yes. Very clearly and obviously a trap. Don't take advice from bitter virgins anon. I'm not saying they're wrong, I'm just saying it's almost as likely that she's above board and just wants to have a friendship established for when she moves to a place where she doesn't know anybody.

But if you really value her as a friend, I wouldn't try to put the moves on her unless she starts acting like she wants it. If she really has friend-zoned you, you can ruin fucking everything trying to capitalize.
>>
keep your distance anon. she may play with your feelings for the sake of attention. this is exactly how betas fall into orbit with no end in sight
>>
Do you legit value her as a friend?

If so, you can continue to be her friend, don't try to fuck with her relationship, but be open to going for her should she decide on her own that LDR doesn't work for her. That way, if that never happens, you've lost nothing, you've still got a friend. If it does, it's a bonus.

But like, if you just want her to be your gf, don't just circle her like a vulture hoping that you will eventually get something. A waste of her time and yours. You'll only make yourself bitter pining for her, and it's not very respectful of her to have ulterior motives, anyway.

I know this cute chick who I considered asking out, but then I realized she has a boyfriend. However, she mentioned that her boyfriend is moving to another city for school, and wants her to transfer to that school, as well. She said she'd apply, but isn't too keen on the idea of moving that city.

I dunno, the fact that she has reservations makes me think that she might ultimately decide it's not worth it and break things off. If that happens and I'm single, yeah, I'll go for it. But I'm not hanging my hat on that. I'm still seeing other women in the mean time. If this girl moves, or stays and does LDR, or breaks up with him but just isn't into me and gets with somebody else, none of that is a problem for me (well, I mean, I'd like if she didn't move so that I'd still have her around as a friend). It's cool any way it crumbles. But it's just something that's there as a possible possibility, I guess.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.