[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, don't know if you remember me from back in January.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (273KB, 1242x1889px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273KB, 1242x1889px
Hey guys, don't know if you remember me from back in January. But pic related, matched this girl on tinder but long story short you guys live saw me fuck this one up and lose the girl.
I'm back and I need advice on this same girl
> wait a couple weeks, device to throw in the towel and give her my number in case she ever wanted to hang out
> surprisingly she texted me
> we've been on/off messaging each other here and there on instagram or texting
> she finally holds an actual conversation with me out of nowhere
> we make plans
> she's late to being late to our plans
> I decided to bail on dinner with her because her ass was late
> she showed up five minutes after I leave parking lot
> we mutually decide to cancel dinner
>i call her out on being nervous and awkward person
> decide I wanted to at least introduce myself since I'm literally down the street and show her I'm a normal guy
> she comes up with every excuse not to have dinner
> she finally lets up
> our date actually ends up really fucking good
> we're making out all night all over town
> she pulls the "MAYBE we should stop here"
> me: I totally agree. I wanna actually get to know you better we hook up
> her: wtf? There's no way you're this sweet
> her: how long you gonna make me wait?
> her: it's a good thing we're not in my part of town, I would of had you over already

Anyways I've had my fair share of hooking up, never had a gf. I just wanna know how long I can keep her waiting, and if these girls eventually let up to actually have a relationship with you instead of just hooking up all the time. What do you guys think?
>>
>>18246546
>tinder whore treats you like shit
>finally gives you the time of day after months
>immediately wants to fuck you
>"guys how can i make her my gf"

Nigga, you dont. Shes a whore and still tindering as we speak, get her disease ridden vagina while you still can and then hit the eject button like every other man in her life.
>>
I used to work at a bar. I'm pretty done with hooking up. I'm just wondering if the making someone wait for sex works on girls the way they pull that shit on guys
>>
>>18246584
maybe but there is a window of opportunity and if you don't take it after a while she'll lose sexual interest. fine line to walk. fuck her but just dont make fucking the main thing you do together
>>
>>18246681
I've fucked girls on the first date before and it literally poisoned my behavior going forward. I was hoping stalling sex should give me leeway in being able to make my relationships more substantial
>>
Bro you never think about the girl you're dating becoming your gf. You should be seeing multiple people because most likely she is.

It's Tinder, not the church club. Keep things casual. If you give her orgasms and take her out and have fun often, she'll eventually be hanging out with you everyday and ask to be your gf within 1-3 months.

Have fun, hook up, wait to her from her, set another date, repeat process until she asks to be exclusive.

Be careful, tho. I wouldn't have a serious relationship with a tinderella. You don't know what kind of shit they've been rolling in/may still be rolling in while you're dating.
>>
>>18246716

A girl that you hook up with before exclusivity is never going to be a good gf.
>>
>>18246716
It's 2017. Most of the millennial generation has at least used tinder. I have anecdotes to suggest that some people are fortunate enough to experience it

I suppose the main takeaway is don't force anything and go with the flow? It's a cultural expectation these days to see multiple people and let things go about as they please to reduce drama?
>>
>>18246740
Pretty sure it's a cultural expectation that you do so these days.
>>
>>18246695
I've found it doesn't actually matter. Either it's going to be a good relationship, or its not. Whether of not you sleep together on the first/second/third date doesn't change that. But that may just be my experience.
>>
>>18246740
That's just not true. Best girlfriend I ever had I didn't get exclusive with for about a year after we slept together. We've been married for 10 years now.
>>
>>18246962
I'm new to intimacy so I'm taking extra precautions

>>18246964
Yeah I've noticed this to be true for many
>>
>>18246557
/thread
OP, the fact you didn't reply to the first and reasonanble advice shows that you're a delusional moron.
Saged.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.