[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I fuck her? I've had this girl on my dick for a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Should I fuck her?
I've had this girl on my dick for a while now, not terrible looking. A little cubby but overall cute. She's been messaging me a lot recently and it always devolves into, "you should come over"
The problem is i have a gf of about 2 years, she treats me extremely well and is much better looking over all than the other girl. She worships the ground I walk on and I feel as though she would never find out ever. I do love her, but do I see myself spending the rest of my life with her and all that other shit? Probably not.
Idk what do you guys think? I feel like my dick does way too much thinking for me, so I should at least get this out there.
>>
>>18246268
Since you're in a committed relationship you shouldn't hurt it by fucking a girl you don't even really want.
>>
>>18246273
Truth, that's what I always go back to and why I have not meet up with that girl. I would never want to intentionally hurt my gf also. Idk I suppose I'm not looking for answers more I'm just looking to talk about this shit
>>
>>18246268
If youre considering cheating with a fatty then your girl must not throw down in the bedroom.

Heres your advice: Yes, cheat. Bang that fatty and get it out of your system, believe it or not it will make your relationship with your gf way better. Just dont get caught and make sure the fatty knows its a stab and go situation.
>>
File: 1491334727238.jpg (77KB, 639x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491334727238.jpg
77KB, 639x640px
>>18246268
You will regret it. You won't believe me. Find out for youself. Poison your relationship. Grow further and further apart. She will sense something is off. You'll never be able to tell her. You start drifting apart. You break up. She fucks someone else. You realize you lost the only person on the planet who gave a shit about you. Only you didn't lose her, you pushed her away. And because of that, you don't even get to feel sorry for yourself. You get to hate yourself. You get to wonder what is wrong with you, and how you could ever be so stupid. You'll remember that one moment for the rest of your life. The moment when everything started going downhill. You'll read these words, and you'll do it anyway. And when you're alone, in bed, wondering how long it will be, if ever, that someone will care about you again, you'll think of me.
>>
>>18246283
Here's the thing, my gf is a fucking freak she loves to get fucked long and hard. There's been times I've had to tell her no just because I physically couldn't do it anymore.
That said my sexual appitate was increase exponential within the last couple of years, like I just want to fuck everything that I find somewhat attractive
>>
>>18246268

You have a GF. Don't. Fucking. Do. It!
>>
>>18246295
Although that is mostly true, if my current gf decided to break up with me I would have no problem finding another.
>>
>>18246295
More like, he fucks the fatty in secret, comes back to his gf relieved and confident, has a better relationship than before.
>>
>>18246295
>You'll never be able to tell her.
He could just play around with other girls and be completely open about it

I'm married but still hang out with girl friends openly, can't seem to get a threesome to happen though
>>
>>18246324
Group sex is super overrated
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.