[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to get this off my chest. I have social anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1492336827543.jpg (33KB, 664x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492336827543.jpg
33KB, 664x720px
I just want to get this off my chest.

I have social anxiety and everyone thinks I'm weird because I'm very shy and I don't speak much. In school during the brake everyone is talking with each other and I'm just standing there quitely like a loser. My first year in high school was the worst because everyone knew eachother and I knew no one because I never go out. I have low self esteem and I hate how I look because I'm very skinny and someone would always point it out. Truth is that I can't eat much when I have anxiety which is always before school or any other social activity and it went into a habit. Im currently in second year of high school and things are better than my first year since this new girl came and we are hanging out. But she's always pointing out my flaws out of the blue and I told her that it bothers me and she gets mad at me??
I live with my mom and grandma and they say its all in my head. I had a panick attack couple of times infront of them and they said that I'm crazy and they were asking God what kind of weird kid I am which made my self esteem even lower. When something emberrasing happens to me I just keep thinking about it the whole day and I cry at night thinking what a loser I am. I remember having social anxiety since I was a kid. I remember that one period of time I didnt talk at all except to my family members. I also remember having a panick attack in preschool (i was around 6 I guess) and the lady that was caring for us children yelled at me and I threw up in the bathroom. I've been bullied my whole life but it calmed down in high school. During my first year in high school I was bullied by girls and they would make fun of me which they denied when I told the teacher but that stopped now which is good. Sometimes when I walk to school I hear guys saying that I have no boobs or butt and there's also this one group of guys in my school that calls my name and just burst into laughter.

Thanks for hearing me out.
>>
>>18246003
I'm also gay but I can't come out because my family is very religious and they would never accept it like they dont accept I'm atheist. And I dont see a point of coming out because no one would even date me.
>>
>>18246003
Wait are you at least pretty? Like you could say you're pretty? Also that's the worst, when someone calls your name, you look over and they just laugh. Never happened to me but I was always hanging out with bullies and they always did this shit. Always felt bad. I'm a senior now and I stopped hanging with them. So yeah, would you call yourself pretty? Would you say you have boobs and a butt?
>>
>>18246029
No
Sometimes I feel pretty but most of the times no. And no, I dont have boobs or butt.
>>
>>18246043
Ok let me tell you that anyone could be beautiful. I used to be a fat, ugly kid like my whole life before highschool but I started working out, and I focused on every little thing that made me ugly. Now I can confidently say that I'm good looking, I kind of look like I'm high all the time even though I'm still in highschool but I still look good. You could do it, seriously. Also dont feel like shit because of your body, you were born like that, no way you could change your boobs or butt naturally. And trust me, some guys like flat girls, including me. And about your social problems, I was on the same boat as you, though it was kind of different, I was anti social and just didnt know how to make friends so I was stuck being some lacky for a bully my whole life. I stuck with him because I was scared of being alone, I hate being lonely, it sucks. But I got out of that anti social stage crap and I just started making friends. The only way you could get better at making friends is practicing. I'm sorry, there's no equation, its just practice, it works, I promise. Crap sorry for the long message.
>>
There was a classmate in my highschool that was like that...
I don't know why, but people don't like to see someone that's not doing the normal... I know that the condition you suffer is not something you choose, since I once suffered the same thing but in lower intensity. The only thing that worked for me was to "fake". Until now, I hate talking to people and I always feel trash, but when I'm in a public space I have to see what everyone is doing and copy it. I guess that the worst point of it, in my case, were when some girl just unloaded her pot of glue on my hair... I literally cried like a baby in the bathroom out of anger but I couldn't do nothing... Since I'm a man, I couldn't go to the teacher and told without getting humiliated (here on the country I live, even if a woman threat you or physically assaults you, the cops will laughter at you because you are a "faggot")
What helped me was this, creat a "new self" to look normal and herbal treatment to my anxiety (I also remember being anxious since I was a child, but the way I manifest my anxiety is pulling out my fingers skin). I don't know if where you live it's common, but here there are a lot of shops that sell herbs. The herbs I use are: balm (witch helps to stabilize the nervous system) and chamomile. It will not cease the symptoms like a drug but the herb working together with placebo effect will definitely improve your condition. I usually drink 2 cups a day (one in the morning and another at night) and in 2 weeks doing this daily, my anxiety lowered considerably.

Just Google "anxiety herbs"

Tl;Dr: I experienced the same symptoms you are experiencing now, my advice to you would be try hard to adapt to people and use herbs to help lower your anxiety, since you seem to be alone in this...
>>
>>18246115
Not op, but I had the same though in my head, but no matter how much I think about starting to raise up and the results, I just can't take the first step (witch would be going out to work out)
>>
>>18246132
And about the classmate, at the time, she didn't seemed to have a mental disorder like anxiety (witch makes things easier), but she was antisocial and she was forced by the teachers and the classmate to change... They had put a lot of pressure on her, and inevitably she changed. I cannot say she did become extrovert, but she could talk to people normally since then...
>>
>>18246144
Really? I dont get how people could live with things that make them unhappy. I've seen how ugly and fat I was, that became my inspiration aside from dbz. I worked out hard and I did all the annoying routines, and whenever I was just lazing around, I would yell at myself in my head that yeah, you deserve to look like this, completely your fault, that was enough to get me moving. But yeah, I'm one of those rare cases in highschool that always talks to everybody, even the weird people. That's what everyone tells me. I'm not bragging but I'd say I'm pretty popular, but even so I still love talking to the nerds, I could relate to them, and whenever I see a lonely person, I talk to them, I've experienced loneliness, it sucks really bad. No one talks to you except your inner thoughts and those are usually mean at the time.
>>
>>18246171
>whenever I was just lazing around, I would yell at myself in my head that yeah, you deserve to look like this

Kek
I liked that method, I will try to use it when I try to go out again.

Whenever I catch myself lazing I just say "meh, fuck it. I do it tomorrow" and ended up never doing, maybe that's what I need to workout.
Thanks for the advice
>>
>>18246192
Yea man totally. Gotta work on that discipline. Also take a lot of cold showers, like really cold ones or ice baths, helped me burn fat quicker. And with the diet, all I did was just dont eat sweets, drink water milk or some vegetable smoothie thing, and have an organized plan every day. If you don't want to take that extra effort, just dont eat sweets and drink healthy fluids, one of the easiest diets. Remember, everyone is different, my methods may not work on you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.