[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 23 years old this year. I felt like my life has been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170319_214818_351.jpg (120KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170319_214818_351.jpg
120KB, 700x700px
I'm 23 years old this year. I felt like my life has been pretty much shit and the only people who helped me are my parents (and they sometimes do it out of pity)

Basically a lot of people screwed me over because I am a genuinely nice guy (not even memeing here) who believes that helping people will bring good things to me. So far, however, no other people helped me the way I helped them. From my own brother, to my distant relatives, my own friends, even strangers managed to fuck me over and prevented me to progress onwards.

Currently writing this as someone stole my only motorbike which I used daily for college this morning, while at the same time having to force myself on doing a group based mid term assignment.

I'm not looking for any advice, I'm just starting to think that being nice to people doesn't help me that much and I feel like the more this continues the more I want to kill myself.

I'm tired as fuck.
>>
>>18245881
>I'm not looking for any advice
Then why the fuck are you on the advice board faggot?
>>
>>18245881

>I believe helping people will bring good things to me
>no one I've helped has helped me

You're looking for rewards when you help people, that's the problem. Give because it's the right thing to do, not because you want something out of it - that's not what a "nice person" would do.

Report your stolen motorbike to the police.
>>
>>18245926
Aight then I guess I do need an advice, I said that because I have no clue what to ask.

How do you guys deal with people in general and not getting scammed/played with? Should I avoid social interraction?

I'm really lost and confused.
>>
>>18245934
Scammed how?
>>
>>18245928
How do I say this

Uh

I just believe in good karma? And I help people usually because they ask me. Sometimes they offer rewards (like how one of my mate asked me to do an essay for her for money) but more often than not I help because I feel like I can.

I just had bath and going to report this in the next hour.
>>
>>18245928

This.

OP, you sound exactly like a "nice guy" (yes, meming here). You do nice shit and expect you're therefore entitled to some sort of special treatment from people you've helped. When you're not getting it, you start blaming the world and people for being shit and whine how hard life is. Well, life isn't fair and no one owes you shit, even if you've done nice things in the past.
>>
>>18245944
Money involved. It was like 4 years ago or some shit and it had something to do with my computer parts.

Recent being was 2 years ago where I was forced to pay fine to a corrupt cop because I was unlucky (my parents told me afterwards that had we took it to court we could've won. Called me an idiot afterwards). Long story and I never told this to anyone.

>>18245953
I guess I go fuck myself damn.

Would acting egotistical and uncaring be good in certain times?
>>
Shit happens. The universe isn't out to get you, you're not that important.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.