[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One year later. Still in love with lesbian. I'm a guy. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1468373644453.jpg (31KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
1468373644453.jpg
31KB, 236x314px
One year later. Still in love with lesbian. I'm a guy. She knows what I feel. She is my closest friend. She is everything I ever wanted to see in a girl. A rare girl, rare like a diamond. She loves me, deeply, as a friend. I will never kiss her on those soft lips when I wake next to her beautiful eyes onto the sunny morning. I tried to kiss her once, her lips where cold like a stone. She will never feel the same for me. I'm too stubborn. It hurts to stay, it hurts to go. Every moment we spend together is the best time I have in my life. Even if it's just a cigarette we have after the class ends. I know she loves tits, not balls, but I still see a girl in her. It's madness. I'm lost.
>>
Move the fuck on. If it's been a year you're in turbocreep territory.
>>
>>18245848
She is the only real friend I have. I have tons of people around me, but I only care about her. Others just lack something that she has for me. I just can't act like I care about someone when I really don't, I can't be friends with many people.
>>
Ask her to introduce you to her not so lesbian friends

There's a shit ton of cool women around, I know how narrow minded we get when we're in love, but if you open your eyes you'll find them.
>>
>>18245848

This

It's really the best thing you can do for yourself. You know nothing is probably going to happen, so stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>18245861
I know, but she's really way too special for me to let her go. I'm trying really hard everyday to shift my romantic thoughts off of her. But it's hard. The hope for us being together is slowly fading away, but it's still there. The pain isn't as sharp as it was, it still really hurts when my mind drifts to it though. Fuck. I'm still in love though, if I weren't, I wouldn't be thinking about her all the time. I should distance myself from her, but it's near impossible. We are really heavily bonded, it's unreal how we are connected with each other. It's hard not to daydream about us, we'd be the most perfect couple there ever would be.

Right now we basically are. Just without the romantic part.
>>
>>18245851
betacuck
>>
File: 1491558132880.jpg (118KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491558132880.jpg
118KB, 1920x1200px
You really should stop seeing each other for a month or two. I know it will hurt but it's the best way to end this case of oneitis.
>>
>>18245838
While you guys are hanging out alone or something just try to finger her or something. Offer a massage. Once she starts to feel good, it'll make her realize that she's horny, then you could fuck. There's no such thing as lesbians. Plan might seem retarded but it worked for me
>>
>>18245838

Okay, have fun pining for someone who'll never love you when there are other girls out there who have similar interests that you could potentially meet, but instead you're stuck on someone who clearly doesn't want you.

Sounds great!
>>
>>18245992
Thing is I never hadso much similarities in common as with this girl. It's fucking impossible, it's like our brains are one. I know it's a dead end but the relationship we have is just insane. The more I know her the more I'm getting fooled that we were made for each other when I also know that in reality it is the opposite.

It's a cruel cruel mindgame and I don't know how to get out. I love her way too much as a person to cut her off.
>>
>>18246020
in common with anyone as with this girl*
>>
Been there. Will hurt you forever.
>>
Alright OP you best sit down because I am about to blow your mind.

Despite what the "oneitis" memesters would have you believe it is possible to love more than one person. There are even single strait women out there RIGHT NOW that you could love even more than her. The problem is that you are not willing to look for them because you are obsessing.
>>
>>18245838

I suggest you find new friends; spending time with this woman will do you no good.
>>
>>18246096
Spending time with her is the only income of good I have in my life.
>>
>>18246020

Yeah, but having things in common isn't getting you anywhere.

You know that people can have commonalities, but also can have differences which are not deal breakers, but merely things to be explored by the party who has never tried them.

You're wasting your time. So if you want to be single and alone, which you don't, go right ahead.
>>
>>18246108
How to settle with someone after I have my priorities set so so high by this girl though? There is no way I would meet anyone as "compatible" as her.

It's like if I'd won a jackpot but they'd give me the money in no longer used currency.
>>
>>18246127
>There is no way I would meet anyone as "compatible" as her.

A. You are just assuming that and
B. She is a lesbian so obviously you are not that compatible with her.
>>
>>18246127

UGH. You're just talking oneitis, inflammation of the belief that she is "the one." She's not. Otherwise she'd be with you and you'd be married by now.

Meet other people. I can guarantee you have probably only met 100 women in your lifetime, and have only had pleasant and meaningful interactions with a handful or less.

MEET SOMEONE NEW.
>>
>>18246143
Oneitis is just a memeword.
>>
Lmao
>>
>>18246164

Not really. It's a word to describe dumb shits who get hung up on someone who doesn't like them in the same fashion. There are literally millions of women eligible for dating, and this guy is stuck on one who wants to munch rugs for the rest of her life.
>>
>>18246174
I want to keep her as a friend though.
>>
>>18245838
Oh I heard this story before from a friend, trust me, its not the end of the world, one day youre gonna find a cool girl and youre gonna forget her very quicly, and maybe you both can still be friends...
>>
>>18246279
pls tell more
>>
>>18245838
Is this bait?
>>
>>18246321
Why would it be?
>>
>>18246315
That's the resume of the story, I had a friend, she was lesbian, one friend of our friends fell in love with her, It was really sad to see he suffering for still loving her, and she still wanted to be friend with him, sometimes, he even helped her to get out of her house by pretending he was her boyfriend, cause her family didnt accept the fact of she's a lesbian, but he said it made him even worst of thinking about her.
But after 2 years, he met a girl and they are together until today.
Now we go out together again, she comes with her girlfriend and they still good friends...
>>
>>18245838
I feel exactly how you feel... except it's been for the past 6 years towards someone I felt love for.

But that person never felt the same way, and now i'm left with a scar across my heart that I bear with me every single waking moment.

The loneliness never really goes away, you just become more numb to it as you grow older.

Now you'll learn how to let go and live without that person, learning how to detach and be whole yourself. But it's not easy, in fact it's one of the more difficult challenges in life that we must endure as humans.
>>
>>18245838
It's hard but it will pass.
>>
>>18245838
I also saw your thread on /r9k/ last year
move on friend, shes a man in a hot girls body
>>
>>18247842
I don't visit r9k. Jesus fuck, /r9k/.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.