[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here's the situation. Few months ago I was dating a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So here's the situation.

Few months ago I was dating a girl, lasted maybe 3 months. She ended up breaking things off saying that she felt disconnected. This was my fault as I had repeatedly stood her up to get drunk with friends.

Fast forward to now and she sends me a text asking if I wanna go see a movie. I do. The date went well until the end when I went to make out and only got this peck type kiss. She said she wanted to "take things slow".

Since then we've been another date, 2 days ago, and it was the same thing "I'm going to make you wait". Same peck kiss.

I don't really understand this because before the first break up things had progressed to sex so it wouldn't be anything new. She also seemed to blow off a couple attempts to go out before suggesting a date herself.

Normally I'd think she's not interested but she's been the one setting up these dates.

My question(s) are. Can /adv/ make sense of these actions and, given that I do like this girl, is it even worth the stress and confusion?
>>
Did you wonder about her like this the first time ?
>>
>>18245281
No. The first time things were smooth. This time around she's being more difficult.
>>
>>18245274
Self bump
>>
>>18245274
Anyone got input. Leaning towards breaking things off at this point.

She's asleep so she'd see it when she wakes up.
>>
I think she is making a good job of making you wonder about her
It's a new style just go with it for now see how this makes you grow Ultimatly you can't marry your friends so if she makes you feel more attached to her then it's good if not you both of you can move on
>>
I am not suggesting she wants to marry you but to feel connected and with time maybe not her but you will feel the need to get close to a human being might develop from all this

And if you are really worried Ultimatly she probably is thinking she might want to build a connection and then see if it's worth the hassle of sex
>>
>>18245415
So you think she's stressing me out on purpose? This is some game she's playing? I don't see how it could benifit her. I'm one disinterested sounding text from ending things.

>>18245428
We've already had sex, last time. If this time around I don't get so much as a make out I'd be coming away with a ton of stress and nothing to show.

You are right about my needing to develop but if she's the game playing type I'm not sure how that development could be positive.
>>
See honestly a girl trying to change her whole dating style is admirable
You are letting those "girl playing mind games to get to you," mentality get to you

She is delaying sex that all she is doing and she is taking it slow
Playing games is when she is acting busy all of a sudden or pretending she isnt interested to go out with you when she wants you

Just like a guy tries to win a girl , it's ballsy that a girl can go back to a guy she broke up with and try a new style to see how things go don't be an idiot it seems this girl is creative and would be someone interesting with time don't be so fast to break off things because of what exactly taking it slow? When you yourself said you weren't a great boyfriend the first time ?Where is the logic in that?
>>
>>18245485
Gotta say /adv/ took a differeent route from what I was expecting.

I'm not ending it because of the sex. I'm ending it because a lack of affection. Between the dry tone of the texts and her rejecting hanging out so often I can only think she's not into me even if that's not her intention.

I sent her some (whiny bitch) texts daying as much.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.