[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday I arranged a date with her, we're supposed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: h.jpg (23KB, 271x325px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
23KB, 271x325px
Yesterday I arranged a date with her, we're supposed to meet in three hours. However, she took a lot to respond and was creepingly concise. A couple hours ago I texted her like "I'll see you at this hour then" and she hasn't responded despite being online just 10 minutes ago.
What should I do? It seems to me like she's flaking desu
>>
>>18245221

well you made a statement. you didnt ask a question. when in doubt, just call.
>>
You go along, see if she turns up, and if she does, you have a good time. If she doesn't, then get over it. There's no point in worrying about it until it happens, no one wants their actions micro-analysed and no one wants constant reminders to turn up someplace.
>>
>>18245221

You two agreed to the date yesterday You already sent her a reminder. What else is there to do but wait?
>>
>>18245243
Go to the part of the city where she works or abstain from it
>>
>>18245253

Do you really need an answer to that? Is there anything I can say that won't be condescending?
>>
>>18245264
Dunno, decide it for yourself. She has displayed what it seems to be a lack of interest about meeting, and hasn't given any hint of the opposite. Thing is I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to flake, it's something I can expect. I just want to know if there is any way of being more sure about what is she about so I can decide whether to make the move I'd supposedly be as committed to do as her or, if she is flaking, avoid the effort
>>
>>18245283

>I just want to know if there is any way of being more sure about what is she about so I can decide whether to make the move

First, there's a way to know: Wait to see if she shows up to the date.

Second: What move? You already asked her out. How can you make "a move" now? By showing up at her job unannounced a couple hours before the date?
>>
>>18245293
Not talking about that kind of move, but of a literal one. Moving myself from my current location to where I'm supposed to meet her.
>>
>>18245300

Do you have something more interesting to do? Dude, go to the place where you were going to meet, and wait for her. Is it really that big an effort.
>>
>>18245322
kind of desu
>>
>>18245322

Kind of have something better to do or kind of it's too much of an effort?
>>
>Setting a definite date and continuing to text the girl
>confirming dates

Lmfao you fucked up OP. Only weak beta males text girls who they have definite dates set. If you were a real man you'd set the date, stop texting her, and just meet her at the set place and time. Texting her displays neediness and the anxiety of a man who has been stood up in the past.
>>
>>18245327

Sorry. It was for you. >>18245329
>>
>>18245329
Both
>>18245331
What can I expect now tho
>>
>>18245339

Then you are lying, an asshole, or stupid. You had a date set up. How come you have something else to do?

I think you are just trying to come off as cool and detached because you expect to be stood up. It's kind of petty.
>>
>>18245347
>How come you have something else to do?
Stay at home, for one. Think whatever you want to
>>
>>18245358

Ok, this devolved into a children's argument.

Don't be clingy, wait for her to write or show up. Good luck.
>>
>>18245362
Thanks mane. Not being smug or sarcastic or shit, you didn't really have a reason to worry about this or reply to my posts. Hope it turns out fine
>>
As expected, at the hour of the date she said
>"I'm going home because I feel like dying" (literal translation; she may mean she was tired as fuck).
>"I can see you tomorrow tho" (it ain't like that in our language; it's literally "if not, I'll see you tonorrow", meaning that against present opposite odds we'll meet tomorrow. It sounds pretty fake tho, maƱana and shit).
Fucc this cockteaser.
>>
>>18246431
She's better off.
>>
>>18246436
Yeah I know. I responded her quite of bantering and shit. If she wants to meet again, she better say it clear.
Shame tho, she had a gorgeous body and face as well as access to good coke.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.