[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i get a girlriend? She left me after 2 years of relationship.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (278KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
278KB, 1920x1080px
How can i get a girlriend?
She left me after 2 years of relationship.
After a whole year of fucking depression i feel like i'm ready to meet someone else. The problem is that i have no fucking clue how to, and i have no interest in dating any of my current acquaintances.
Are there any good videos, books or internet resources that can actually help me? (no PUA shit, i want a good girl).
I'm in the university (STEM degree, virtually women are nonexistent).
>>
>>18245203
>PUA
The PUA stuff is actually worth reading. Ignore most of the negging crap, but the stuff about how to be manly is really important.
I think it's actually more important if you are married or in a long term relationship than if you are single. After all, if you are single you can just get another girl, but if married or in LTR you want to keep her interested so she stays around.
>>
>>18245203

There's no shortcut. Have you tried dating since you came out of that rough year? Because reading your post it seems you want to meet women, but I don't see where you have problems dating.

To meet new people just do new things dude. Go to new places and shit.
>>
The best advice I could give is don't think about getting a gf, think about getting dates.

If you scan every girl you meet to see if she's gf material, you'll sabotage yourself.

Instead just meet girls, flirt, confirm attraction, ask them on a date, set a definite place and time, get their number and say you'll meet them there.

Go on the date, have fun, hook up (at least a kiss goodnight after a successful date), and tell them you had a good time.

WAIT TO HEAR FROM THEM. This is important, you don't text a girl after a first date unless you haven't heard from them in a week. If you did well, 99% of girls will text you within 3 days.

They'll say something like I had a great time thanks for taking me out or just "hey." This translates to "I want to see you again, I'm attracted to you."

So when they reach out, set the next definite date, and get off the phone/texting. Chit chatting on the phone/texts is only for girls who are your gf and not girls you're currently just starting to date. You could easily destroy attraction by over-texting/saying the wrong thing. It also makes you less interesting on the date because you have less to discuss.

Repeat this process and within a month you'll be hanging out everyday, but don't bring up relationship talk. Keep it fun and casual.

Within 1-3 months a girl will fall in love with you and ask if you're seeing anybody else or straight up ask to be your gf. And there you go, you got a gf.

Some more tips:
>Never get clingy or needy. Have your own life, or at least pretend to.
>On dates get her to do 90% of the talking by asking her questions about herself and throwing in funny anecdotes. Do not talk about yourself. If she asks, be brief and bring the topic back to getting to know her. Remain a mystery.
>ALWAYS GO FOR A KISS GOODNIGHT.
>Never tell a girl how much you like her. Show it with your actions. Never be the first to say I love you.
>Date night once a week minimum when gf
>>
File: 4L_wp7KkChP.jpg (23KB, 312x247px) Image search: [Google]
4L_wp7KkChP.jpg
23KB, 312x247px
>>18245304
not op but your post made me realize how little i know about relationships and dating. I didn't even know people kiss on the first date. I'm fucking clueless about this stuff. fuck my stupid shit life
>>
>>18245246
Being in a serious relationship was extremely reassuring, that's when i felt comfortable enough to try a bit of everything. dating, on the other hand, is fucking horrible, it's fucking impossible to know for sure what the other person's intentions are.

>>18245257
>Have you tried dating since you came out of that rough year?
Just one date that went nowhere afterwards.
I'm a very introverted person and i can't relate to most people, even if i'm not that bad at having fun talking about stupid shit.
>>18245304
I liked several of these advices. thanks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.