[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl I'm interested in texted me asking if I'm out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1683.jpg (38KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1683.jpg
38KB, 443x332px
A girl I'm interested in texted me asking if I'm out tonight

I'm not, what do I say in response without sounding like the boring loser I am?
>>
>>18245163

>sorry, emma watson and I decided to have a night in.
>>
>>18245163
If you you're not then it's pretty much nothing left to talk about. You won't meet her, ever. She doesn't care if you're boring or nah, the point is she indirectly told you that if you out you can see her somewhere
>>
>>18245163
text this
>Why? want to have a drink somewhere?
post results
>>
>>18245163
Pivot directly to inviting her to do something.

Do it!
>>
>>18245163

"No, have no plans tonight. you doing anything?"

Why would that be hard? I don't see the problem OP. Besides your crippling autism, that is.
>>
>>18245163

you got this backwards bro. shes hoping you dont have plans so you can hang out.

just say 'was thinking of going out, what are you up to?' and when she says 'I WAS THINKING OF GOING TO THIS CLUB' you say 'that sounds fun, I'll meet you there'

or if she says 'IDK IM SO BORED' just say 'well lets go to (some place)' and there you go
>>
People don't expect you always to be outside and most probably she is worried that you think she is too needy or Clingyor even boring cause she texted you go and enjoy your time and have fun
>>
>>18245163
tell her you're spending your day on an image board jerking your ding a ling to cartoons

check em
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.