[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Girl in my class asks me if i want to go out with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>Be me
>Girl in my class asks me if i want to go out with her
>Meet ourself have a great time
>She invites me to a party
>She says i'm funny good looking and her best friend
>We talk often in class
>She says i'm the only one that brings her to laugh
>Ask her if she wants to do something with me
>She says yes
>After second meet up she says next time we go to you
>After second meet up i told her that i like her more than just as a friend after she told me that i'm the best friend she ever had.
>"Really Anon? <3 <3 <3 Cute <3 <3 and that monkey that cloes his eyes"

So we met ourselfs 2 times but she already knows that i like her more than just as a friend.
She called me her best friend.

I won't see her 3 weeks long she is in vacation and she never really messaged with me often beside than planning meet ups.
But we often talk in class.

Is there even a point or am i to fucking cucked?
>>
>>18244455

>Is there even a point

A point to what? Trying to date her? Probably not since she pretty deliberately did not reciprocate your 'I like you' talk. If you're asking about just being her friend idk that's up to you. It wouldn't make you a cuck since it's not like you ever were romantic with her but if it is a strain on your emotions or confidence to be platonic with somebody you admitted to having emotions for then you're acting for her benefit and not your own.

Advice for the future: Analyze the interactions you've had with this girl. Has your demeanor and dialogue reflected someone trying to be romantically invested or do you talk to her like she's your buddy?

How comparatively attractive is she to you? Are you shooting above your pay grade? Answering hese questions will help you reflect on how to better pursue the next girl.
>>
>>18244475
I made compliments and flirted sometimes.
When i'm alone i always think dirty with her.

And in class she usually never makes herself pretty but in our meet ups she pimps her up.

And sometimes she looks very long in my eyes.

She often says that i'm the best person on this world and that i'm very cute.

That's all information that i have.

And she is in comparision with me ugly.
Many people even asked me why i do things with her because she is that ugly.
I just like her a lot because she is funny.
>>
>>18244490

No offense but your response is essentially "I've done everything right". If you did and you're truly a catch for her then I'd imagine she would have been more attracted. Maybe you did do everything right and it just some preference of hers. Women can be predictable in certain contexts but aren't a monolith.

My only other word on the matter is the manner in which you brought up your romantic feelings. Texting a girl 'I like you" seems like a high schoolers M.O.

Your dates, if you think they're worth being called that, are where romance should bubble up. This could be a case where she was into you, enjoyed your dates and thought you were attractive, but then saw your text as cowardly and chilled her enthusiasm. The rocket was all set but blew up on take off.
>>
>>18244514
>No offense but your response is essentially "I've done everything right".
Sorry i had no intention sounding like that.

And yeah we are a bit young around 19 and 20 i'm in the last class before you go to uni to study.

I don't know what to do at all i think i will see her sometime again and if it doesn't work out i will move on.
>>
dont tell a woman you like her when you barely know her. idiots
>>
>>18244544
I know her since 6 months but i started to talk very regulary with her since 1-2 months.

I think my real fuck up was listening to her shit about how hard her life is.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.