[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NEET for a few years >Friends are starting to mock me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Kanye-West[1].jpg (12KB, 599x336px) Image search: [Google]
Kanye-West[1].jpg
12KB, 599x336px
>NEET for a few years
>Friends are starting to mock me and make sly jokes
>Ex contacts me for attention, then goes back to being a whore
>Being jobless for so long then looking for work again is overwhelming
>All this anger at myself and others, but I don't want to become some disgruntled person
>Always been a Christian who turns the other cheek
>My esteem is in pieces

I genuinely feel like I'm breaking
As if my mind is splitting

Can anyone help?
>>
Letting others get to you. Why keep those friends?

Just get out there and do it. Plain and simple.

Your ex is stupid. Don't talk to them.
>>
>>18244364
You have really shitty friends who take advantage of your tolerant behaviour
Fuck em
>>
>>18244364
I mean I'd rib my friend too if I saw him going nowhere. Not trying to be mean, but a good friend should be honest if you're fucking up.

Despite what 4chan will tell you being a NEET isn't something respectable and I have to much respect for my parents to waste their money even if I knew I could get away with it. They deserve to retire at some point without a 30+ year old manchild.
>>
You Ultimatly need friends that are positive but if this is the attitude that will get you to work then use it as a motivation then if they treat you better keep then if not move on to a better circle or keep the ones that are nicer
Life isnt about much and all that matters is what you want for yourself and who is aound you for that
>>
File: Nz56Ib[1].jpg (78KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nz56Ib[1].jpg
78KB, 800x600px
>>18244364
There's more

>have kundalini awakening, lose mind slightly
>try to lift to get into shape
>mother starts having sexual feelings for me
>father tries to kick me out of the house, tells me to fuck off
>start thinking demons and ghosts are harassing me
>try to determine if they are truly separate entities or just projections of my subconscious
>can't tell at all
>my Christian views are seriously affecting my ability to cope in this modern world
>can't tell if friends are genuinely trying to subtly mock, or I'm just being paranoid
>All those who I care about have tried to attack, belittle or insult me as of late
>Nobody else to turn to really

Two birds just landed on my windowsill though.
>>
>>18244426
Oh.

You're a troll or insane.
>>
>>18244426
How do you think they harrass you?
>>
>>18244432
>>18244432
Guess I'm already insane then, because this isn't a troll

https://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/thread28047.html
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-way-to-treat-Kundalini-psychosis
>>
File: 1471372563033[1].png (12KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1471372563033[1].png
12KB, 205x246px
>>18244437
they respond to speech or thought, whether my own or someone elses. They'll hit something, make a bang, a noise, etc

It's uncanny desu.
>>
>>18244441
How is that harrasment ? Also can you catch it on tape to be sure it's not your mind making you assume this or just coincidence?
>>
>>18244450
I'll try to record later if I start feeling shitty. That's usually when it happens.

Hence harassment.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.