[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is buying a little portable vape pen to use when I'm out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
Is buying a little portable vape pen to use when I'm out with my friends and they're smoking weed a good way to quit?

I'm not talking about a weed vape btw I'm on about a nicotine free vaping gel
>>
>>18244175
just don't smoke weed. That's all you need to do to quit.
>>
Yeah dude, better than just sitting on your hands, feeling like an idiot doing nothing.
>>
>>18244175
That's exactly what I do.

Hopefully I won't even need to piss test for these jobs I'm looking at when I graduate. I don't really have any other vices, miss muh weed.
>>
>>18244175
You'll just break down and smoke weed again don't bother wasting money on a vape. You'll be with your friends smoking your vape and they are just doing bong rips and having fun and your in the corner blowing gel smoke getting literally no effect from it. Best case scenario you can get high off of the smoke they fishbowl lol
>>
>>18244295
Ever heard of being an adult? Maybe you have a shitty group of friends but we all respect each other when one of use takes a break or quits for whatever reason.
>>
>>18244221
Impossible, I'm surrounded by it, if I just use the vape when my friends are seshing I won't be tempted to hit the joint
>>18244227
Exactly what I was thinking
>>18244295
Na I need to give up smoking 1, because it's a fat waste of money and bad for you, we also mix it with tobacco in the uk and 2, I've got interviews with jobs and they drug test, also any successful person I've ever met or seen doesn't smoke weed, not including rappers who sell their gangster lifestyles and ideals to people and weed is a big part of that culture, it's acceptable for them to smoke with the job they've got.
>>18244303
Exactly
>>
>>18244236
Why'd you stop then? Do you get piss-tested at your uni?

Also, hahahahaha at countries where your employer can actually piss test you (excerpt if we're talking jobs where it's actually relevant), that's so fucking ridiculous
>>
>>18244303
What did >>18244295 say that you think suggests that his friends would not respect his decision? He just said that he is going to start smoking weed again because he can't resist it
>>
>>18244295
Are you stupid? I never said they are gonna force him to come back, they get more weed he wont be smoking, I dont know what world you live in but its obviously a made up one. No one who smokes weed in a group will be forcing others to do it. OP is gonna break and be weak seeing everyone have fun without him, before you respond and try to act smart and call people out try and think a little next time.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.