[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask out girl at last based on /adv/ >she worked nearby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1385371647262.png (67KB, 239x365px) Image search: [Google]
1385371647262.png
67KB, 239x365px
>ask out girl at last based on /adv/
>she worked nearby and we'd been exchanging glances for a few weeks and talked a little
>she didnt have a boyfriend
>cut to now
>ask when her break is
>she tells me
>ask if she wants to go get coffee with me
>the look on her face is a reluctant bad news kind of face
>tells me she just recently started seeing someone
>apologizes and she asks my name
>i tell her and then she tells me mine and we talk a few more seconds before i go

Is she kind of considering her options now? I got the impression she didn't want to say no to going out to coffee with me. Is asking my name and introducing herself mean anything?
>>
>>18243919
>Is asking my name and introducing herself mean anything?

It means she thought you were worth enough of her day to introduce herself. That's probably a lot more than some guys get. Just, be polite, try and make friends if you can do it without being a sperglord, and leave her be. Maybe if it doesn't work out with the other guy you can try again.

As long as you don't fuck up.
>>
Probably asked for coffee too fast, she didnt even know your name. Sounds to me you 2 didnt even have à proper conversation. Stop sweating and try to Enjoy talking with the human in front of you, you'll get There.
>>
As I'm reading this I feel like blowing my brains out, since I can't even hope for this outcome with my oneitis.
>>
>>18243931
I was polite about it and I'm leaving her be. Since we're both always close to each other I'm not going to avoid her, but I won't seek her out either.

>>18243933
We've had conversation before and she dropped some hints, which I ignored because I was in denial. She'd usually ask about my plans for the night and she'd say she has nothing on, then of course she'd also mention how she didn't have a boyfriend once or twice.

I feel she was a little disappointed that I took so long to ask her, otherwise I think she'd of said yes.
>>
>>18243934
You are blowing (lol) this out of proportion. This is not a rejection , you are not worthless. Its just one Girl, one coffee.
>>
>>18243942
>I'm not going to avoid her, but I won't seek her out either.

Best strategy. Women are all about wanting things they can't have, if it goes to shit with the guy she's dating and you act like you aren't totally accessible, it'll make you seem more attractive. Wait till she comes to you if anything happens at all.
>>
>>18243945
Exactly my thinking. I was pretty much just hoping someone could confirm my thinking on this plus if her asking my name, her slightly disappointed tone of seeing someone recently etc was an indication that I might still have a chance if her "recent guy" didn't work out.

Either one, she's not my one and only. Since the rejection still has some hope in it, it made me feel more confident with asking others.

>>18243934
Don't worry dude, it can happen to anyone. I honestly never thought it would with me but friends kept telling me that girls were looking at me or were into me but I never believed it. Just open your eyes and you might see someone looking back.
>>
>>18243942
Possible she was open for à relationship and is actually seeing someone now. It happens, keep it friendly. Dont let it go to your head, best you can Do. Its positive Tho, she was/is interested in you
>>
>>18243953
>Its positive Tho, she was/is interested in you
Absolutely. I kept a polite smile on my face through the whole conversation and kept it pretty much the rest of the day. Rejection or not, she liked me and I didn't make an ass out of myself, so I consider it a win.
>>
>>18243955
Good attitude , keep it that way.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.