[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ldr with azn 7/10 gf >shes always had a bad temper and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1492116888501.jpg (110KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492116888501.jpg
110KB, 720x960px
>ldr with azn 7/10 gf
>shes always had a bad temper and things were starting to get rocky through text
>dangerous silent angery type
>we decide that we need to see each other in person
>i save up money for her air fare, shes supposed to stay with me for 3 months
>she comes over and stays at my place
>she flies over
>her true colors have shown, she has the mentality and temper of a child in an adults body
>unexpected snapping, passive aggressiveness and other shenanigans
>feel like im treading on eggshells all the time
>there are more stressful days than happy ones
>2 weeks in we finally go where i want to go, and she gets mad over the cold weather and blames me for the worst day of her life
>particularly bitter fight
>i have lost all love for her and we both said some things and crossed many lines and we know we are going to break up
>shes going to pack and i will buy her plane ticket back in 3 days

I know her to be particularly malicious. I have no pets she can kill, and if she breaks any of my things i told her id report her to the police. What other precautions should i take to prevent her from fucking me over in her last few days? Please help me think of all possible tricks lads.
>>
>>18243868
Eh just take the things that are valuable to you and put them In your car trunk. Put out a dummy item for her to break just in case.
>>
>ldr

It was not a relationship. This is why, if you are interested in someone, you meet in person ASAP. You just wasted a huge amount of time you could have spent looking for girls.
>>
>>18243868

If you sent her anything very personal like nudes, snag her phone and delete them before you send her on her way.
It happens to most people,
Theres alot of mentally unstable people out there.
>>
Mine went all crazy like yours , Chinese chicks why u so mad ?
>>
>>18243868
>>ldr with azn 7/10 gf
>temper of a child in an adults body
>adults body
>azn
>adults body

does not compute.

Kek. Ok done trolling

>I know her to be particularly malicious. I have no pets she can kill, and if she breaks any of my things i told her id report her to the police.

Jesus christ man... what the fuck did you get in to?

Keep convos, change the locks. Try and end amicable.
>>
>>18243868
>still buying her a ticket
You know you could just drive her to the airport and leave her stranded. Assuming she doesnt know your address.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.