[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, guys So I'm falling for my coworker. To keep things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: received_377075936008922.jpg (34KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
received_377075936008922.jpg
34KB, 500x400px
Hey, guys
So I'm falling for my coworker. To keep things short, one night some of us when out to drink and we both got pretty drunk. Since I got a little too messed up, she insisted that she take me home to keep me safe. After taking a uber back home she walked me up the stairs to my Apartment and went inside with me. She was in there for atleast 20-30min and I can hardly remember what happened, besides us being really touchy and me playing guitar. After awhile her boyfriend came to look for her and she left. I still talk to her a lot and she said that she wanted to make sure I got home safe. I honestly would believe this but we've always had a flirty relationship so idk what to think. I really like this girl but I really need advice on what to do.
>>
Also when I say she insisted on taking me home it means that other people (males) wanted to take me back as well.
>>
>>18243843
she has a bf. drop it
>>
>>18244633
This, not dropping it will give you a lot of shit and potentially get you beat up. There is no way it will turn out well.
>>
>>18244656
how do I drop when I have strong feels?
>>
>>18244726
If you're paying attention; same as when you have no feelings.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.