[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw be 23yo and never had a gf meet nice girl u talk she shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

tfw be 23yo and never had a gf
meet nice girl
u talk
she shows nice of attraction
wanting u to rub her back
wanting u to go on vacation with her
smiling a lot
huggin and being touchy a lot
sending gmorning messages
sending selfies
sending jokes
wanting to come to the airport at 6am just to say you goodbye

tfw then she wants to come visit you in london with her boyfriend
call u at 00.01 on ur bday

where did i fuck up? she was prly being manipulative and didnt like me at all

Mb this time it wont go stale without any answer
>>
>>18243733
well i guess a bump can always help
>>
>>18243733
Think it's just human nature. I'm guilty of it.

I love having people (girls) fall for me even though I don't share the same feelings that I caused for them. Not sure if it's to inflate my ego or its just fun. I don't do it on purpose it just happens. Prob same for her
>>
>>18243733
Also adv/ sucks now. My last three genuine questions got no responses and they weren't even recycled girl trouble threads
>>
>>18243733
Three possibilities:

1. She was jerking you around just for the fun of it.
2. She was and perhaps still is torn between you and the supposed boyfriend, and either just decided for him or still wants to compare you.
3. She is just a naturally warm and touchy-feely sort of person and thought she was just being friendly, without meaning anything more.
Choose the one you can live with.
>>
There is a bit of cognetivness to this her brain is one of those that is very thoughtful of others I know that you are a guy but since she has a boyfriend she probably isn't seeing the line between you as a friend and as a guy who might be thinking of her romantically I don't think she is manupilative usually girls who are would slowly stop doing those things to see if you would miss her as in way to push you to chase after her
There is a small chance that she is using u to not over stain her actual relationship like to not be overly attached

I think she is genuinely caring for you and you should appreciate that you have her as a friend if you develop feelings then when she is without a boyfriend ask her out but for now don't strain any of your relationships
>>
>>18244512
feelsbadman why

>>18244517
true

>>18244529
i d rather live with 2 but i think 3 is the most probable

>>18244539
well this one s mb the most complete one...

thx friends... mb one day...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.