[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can two different people be in love? She's introverted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: hhgLF.jpg (561KB, 980x2872px) Image search: [Google]
hhgLF.jpg
561KB, 980x2872px
Can two different people be in love?

She's introverted and analytical, I'm extroverted and more risk taking.

Any of you guys in the same relationship? Any major disagreements and how you overcame them? Please share.

We're kind of going through a rough patch.
>>
>>18243587
Be in love? Sure. "Opposites attract" and all that.

Have a successful relationship? The more similar you are, the more compatible you are likely to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mjD3K96MVY
>>
No.
I just broke up with my girlfriend.
She called me a cunt. She knew going into our relationship I was a jealous, horrible person with lots of hatred and jealousy and she said she loved me regardless and she'd never leave me
We were two opposites. Don't listen to opposites attract bullshit. They don't. Un the end you'll end up like me, depressed and needing of comfort.
She won't ever read this
But I love you, Addison. I'm sorry I wasn't a good boyfriend. I'm sorry I got jealous so much. You must've been driven crazy. I'm sorry. Don't worry, I won't bother you or anyone else again.
>>
>>18243587
>Opposites attract
that's why the term exists

My gf is a republican and I'm a democrat. We don't talk about politics but I will joke around about it sometimes. We disagreed about marijuana usage for a while but with time one of us came around.
>>
>>18243598
You're gonna make me cry anon :( I'm sure you did the best you could or at least what you thought was right at the time. Everyone gets jealous.
>>
>>18243600
How long have you been together?
>>
>>18243603
I messed up, she loved me and I still was so jealous I called her a lying slut
I'm sorry to make this about me but I can't give good advice when I've got teary eyes
Good luck with whatever man. I wish you luck.
>>
>>18243614
I'm not OP but thank you! You too! Please hang in there
>>18243604
We've been together for almost 8 months now :)
>>
>>18243604

2.5 years. We're so different yet our goals and ambitions and family background is so similar.

I quit my first job after 5 weeks ago. 6 months ago I told her that I would start looking for other jobs while I had my job (living in Oklahoma at the time). We're both from texas and I'm back home. I was going through a kind of depression in Oklahoma where i felt that 5 days of the week was just work and no social or personal life. 2 days of the week driving back to texas to visit her and spend time with my family and friends. I just felt burnt out and unmotivated (still functioning with my job though). No luck with any bites for an interview.

I understand that she's mad at me because I couldve grew a pair and just applied harder for jobs while I had my jobs. She said that quality of not being a go-getter is a quality is something she doesn't want in a future husband.

At this point, I'm happy to be back in texas, I can visit her anytime I want, going through interview processes with 2 really great companies. I feel a lot more motivated than I did when I was living in Oklahoma.

The thing is I just don't feel that "love" that I used to get from her before. She's not being supportive.

I said before that she's very analytical and likes to spend forever planning a decision. Me however, if i don't like my situation, I change it (in this case, leaving my pretty decent job, to be back home in texas near my family, friends, and her so I am happy). She says she sees it as being a "quitter." I see myself as being an optimist/opportunist.

What do you guys think?

Sorry for shitty grammar. Just frustrated and sexually frustrated with our relationship
>>
>>18243587
Dont expect the relationship to work out
>>
>>18243635
Hey you're not >>18243600 that's me >:(
>>
>>18243598

Man, it's hard for good guys like us get so jealous. This is kind of what sparked my feels.

She went to hang out with a coworker after work today. It's a dude. Hung out with him before, not as attractive as me or as cool as me, blah blah. I trust her but I still felt jealous too because of what she said to me about not being a go-getter/proactive.
>>
>>18243587
Yes! It is good to be with someone who compensates you.
It takes a while to be mature enough to handle a relationship with someone who is very different from you, but once you get there it feels wonderful.

I am very logical, my boyfriend is very emotional. I am very structured and organised, he's more messy. He's religious, I am not.
But he's the love of my life. We rarely argue, we rarely have any issue, because we put effort into understanding and being nice to each other.
He helps me being more in touch with my feelings and I help him having structure in his life.
>>
>>18243671
How long have y'all been together?
As weird as it is, her room's a mess and she loses things often and my room is relatively neat and I know where everything is.

I like what you said about him getting you more in touch with your feelings and you giving him structure.

I got my girlfriend to open up more while she kind of helps me with my structure.
>>
>>18243791
Huh. 9 years and half.

I think that it made us grow a lot.
I became a much different person over the years - I am surely more empathetic, kinder, more loving, more aware of myself and people around me.
He became better at sticking to his plans, more motivated, more organised.
We pushed each other to better ourselves, and became a better couple on the way.
Sure - we have a lot of similarities. But a lot more thing came up as we stayed together. I picked up hobbies and interests to be with him, he did the same for me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.