[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to study programming next two months. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
I'm going to study programming next two months.
What am I in for ?
>>
There are tons of programming languages, but you'll find they all follow pretty similar rules and logic. You generally don't need to be good at math unless you're doing something graphics/physics related. If you're trying to find the quickest route to a job then C# or Java combined with html, javascript, and sql for web development is where money is flying everywhere right now.

I'm going to bed but in spite of /g/ being a consumerist mixed bag of pc gaming hardware, there are programming threads that you might benefit from, probably more than here. For starters though you should just pick a language and immediately start doing shit, anything.
>>
>>18243538
can you be a little bit more specific ?
for what purpose ? anything specific you want to achieve?
what programming paradigm ?
which language ?
do you have any experience ?
>>
>>18243706
Thanks.

>>18243756
I need advice about programming. If it's stressful, if it's for intelligent people, and anything about it.
To improve my pc and to make money, My pc is bad in specs that's why I want to improve it by programming.
I don't know what's paradigm and any language.
I don't have experience in it that's why I'm studying it.
>>
>>18243826
> If it's stressful,
yes
>if it's for intelligent people,
not really, dunno why some people have problems with programming, i guess it just depends on the person ?

>To improve my pc
>My pc is bad in specs that's why I want to improve it by programming.
why do you think programming would improve anything here ? what exactly to you expect ? i don't see any way programming would help here.

>and to make money,
not gonna happen, at least not with just 2 months.

can you give me some specific examples on what exactly you want to do ? programming is just a tool, and your question is equivalent to "i want to learn how to use tools"
>>
>>18243826
>If it's stressful
No.
>if it's for intelligent people
It's for people who like programming, i.e. autistic people who liked making redstone shit in Minecraft.
>To improve my pc and to make money, My pc is bad in specs that's why I want to improve it by programming.
Unless you're writing your own OS (you won't), programming won't help any.
>I don't have experience in it that's why I'm studying it.
Find out what you're good at and do that instead. There are too many shitty programmers trying to "get into" programming as it is.
>>
Hi guys not op but i am considering programming too. Can you offer some titles of books on the matter. Something light and helpful and motivational would do
>>
>>18243861
https://www.amazon.com/Programming-Language-Brian-W-Kernighan/dp/0131103628
SICP, etc.
>>
>>18243866
Thank you anon
>>
>>18243869
No probs. Don't listen to the smooth brains and learn something retarded like Python or Java for your first language. If you start with something like C it will teach you how to be a good programmer and all the other pleb languages will be like putty in the hands of a god.
>>
>>18243882
Yeah thanks for that too. I had programming in highschool and we tried working with C++ but it wasn't really anything serious
>>
>>18243538
6 months of programming. Next question.
>>
File: 1492394345027.png (683KB, 1017x920px) Image search: [Google]
1492394345027.png
683KB, 1017x920px
>>18243847
>>18243856
It seems like programming isn't for me, should I just switch and study animation ?
>>
>>18243927
Depends ..can you draw?
>>
>>18243927
>animation
What kind of animation? 3D animation? Japanimation? Do whatever if you're good and can make a good portfolio, or you'll be lost in the sea of useless people.
>>
>>18243937
I can't yet, but I'll study digitally.
>>18243938
It's a course in our school, so maybe all of it ?
I just want to draw lewd things like asanagi.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.