[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend of 1.5 years is going to prom with another dude. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 1

File: 1400734515922.jpg (83KB, 648x454px) Image search: [Google]
1400734515922.jpg
83KB, 648x454px
Girlfriend of 1.5 years is going to prom with another dude. I'm 20 and can't go probably.

The dude is a skinny nerd who did a prom proposal for her randomly. She didn't say yes or no she just laughed. She told me about it and I told her it's not okay but she insists on doing it. I doubt she wants to fuck this dude considering he's ugly, skinny and a dweeb. She told me she doesn't want to make him feel like a loser or feel bad.

Am I in the right to be rustled or am I just insecure? She's coming home to me after prom and she says she isn't going to dance with him or anything.
>>
>>18243440
How old is this girl?

You're too old to be screwing around with teenagers.
>>
21 is usually the max age for a highschool prom.
>>
>>18243443
She's 18. IDK man, I just feel uneasy. She says I need to respect her and shit. She promised she wouldn't dance, kiss or do shit with him and she will come home to me that night. She said she is only going to enter prom with him and then split to dance with her friends.

The kid is skinny, weird looking and looks like he would get eaten for calories 200 years ago. Why do I feel threatened by this? Am I just insecure? I don't get why the fuck she doesn't just respect my feelings for this shit.
>>
>>18243440
>>18243450
You know insults usually can stem from jealousy. If you actually really feel deep down that he's literally no threat and she's telling you it's not a big deal then I don't see an issue. Trust your girlfriend. However I don't really agree with what she's doing. I've been "pity-dated" before and it's really pathetic
>>
>>18243440
>She told me about it and I told her it's not okay but she insists on doing it
>She says I need to respect her and shit.
She's hiding something. She's going to prom with someone else and he's the cover. If she insists on going with anyone but you, just drop her now. There is absolutely no way there's not more to this that she isn't telling you.
>>
>>18243440
wtf you can't go cause you're 20? Is that like actually a thing?
>>
>>18243462
She even said the dude is ugly and she's not attracted to him at all. I guess it's just the man in me that sees this as fucking stupid. Like if I went out clubbing with some bitch, I know for a fact she'd be on edge. Or going out clubbing a completely different thing than a prom at a Christian private school and not a fair comparison? What is a fair comparison?

I tried talking to her about this shit and she said "drop it, I don't want to talk about it" and kept saying I should trust her, that it's not like that with him and it's not a big deal.
>>
>>18243470
>"drop it, I don't want to talk about it" and kept saying I should trust her
These are classic bullshit signs.
>>
>>18243466
Nah, I saw the gay prom proposal the dude did for her. Like I said, it's literally a tiny ass kid who would get eaten for calories in the shit.
>>
>>18243450
as a skinny and weird guy, yeah, it's definitely possible he could fuck your girl if he plays his cards right. I've done it before. Kinda weird how you're harping on those traits since you're on 4chan. seriously hope you're not like a 200 pound neckbeard. the age limit for proms usually is 20 since 21 can buy alcohol btw, if you sperg out and hit a high schooler i guarantee you will spend some time in jail.
>>
>>18243474
She says that to fucking everything because she doesn't like me arguing with her.

I'm just asshurt like wtf goes on in someones head to think this is OK? Or is it? Like I don't fucking know. Maybe I'm just insecure. She's coming home with me that night to get fucked of course but it still pisses me off.

I'm tempted to confront this kid in a passive-aggressive way to scare the shit out of him. She told me not to start anything with him because I have no right to do that.
>>
>>18243470
You should trust her but do you have any guy friends or any friends that can keep tabs on her at the prom? Just to see? Also one thing to note, girls are very unfair in their treatment with relationships.
My girlfriend has guy friends she talks to regularly and I have reasons to hate her guy friends but I don't and she has no reason to hate my girl-friends but she does anyway. Then we argue sometimes and I tell her that she's unfair with it then she cries and says that she's fucked up for not being fair with me then continues to do it anyway. Love is kinda shitty sometimes man
>>
>>18243482
IF HE'S A DWEEB I SEE NO REASON TO SCARE THE SHITSTAIN. YOU SAID HE'S NO THREAT
>>
>>18243482

Who the fuck even cares about prom when she could be at home with you? Like for real the fuck is wrong with her?

Even if something as dumb as prom is important to her, she could have easily let this guy know she has a bf, or she was planning on hanging out with friends.

She couldn't even turn him down, I highly doubt she'll work up the courage to straight up abandon him at prom.
>>
>>18243488

This. Don't take it out on the pathetic permavirgin nerd because your girlfriend is retarded and unreasonable.
>>
>>18243490
>Acting like high school girls in their senior year dgaf about prom
That being said though if I was dating a guy for a year and a half and my prom was coming around I would mos def want him to take me js. Why didn't you promposal her anon?
>>
>I'm tempted to confront this kid in a passive-aggressive way to scare the shit out of him.
>Maybe I'm just insecure.
yeah, that's not a maybe. ever heard the dead kennedys song, "macho insecurity"? that's you, buddy.

what kind of weird is this kid? like dorky, aspergers, or what? i'd be careful, you don't know what people are capable of, clearly.
>>
>>18243440
Sounds like shes taking the dude as a joke. Unless hes got game dont even worry about it.
>>
>>18243485
Nah nigger I'm a fireman, I don't know anyone at that high school. I grew up somewhere else and graduated when I was 15 so I don't have any friends that go to a high school here lol.

IDK, she'd always be mad if I talked to other girls but I never put myself in that situation. I know for a fact she'd be mad as fuck if I went partying with some chick I knew from college though. But is it a fair comparison?
>>
>>18243498
IDK, I don't know him but judging from his pictures on his IG, probably a virgin, skinny and weak looking. He's a baseball player.
>>
>>18243496

>acting like every high school girl enjoys normie prom

Good for you. I didn't personally care for it, so I never went to prom.

Also
>basic reading comprehension

OP said he's 20, he wasn't allowed to go.
>>
>>18243476
>it's literally a tiny ass kid who would get eaten for calories in the shit.
>in the shit

fucking millenials. you don't use that unless you were in nam or the gulf.
>>
>>18243507
the usual maximum age is 20. he should be able to in most states.
>>
>>18243507
well that sounds like bs her school's fucking retarded if that's a rule
>>
>>18243500
if the chick has no boobs no ass and looks like a hag then yes that would be a fair comparison. Also proms =/= college partying
>>
>>18243500
>I'm a fireman
>some chick I knew from college though
what the fuck went wrong?
>>
>>18243512

Then tell OP that. The fuck does it have to do with me? I was pointing out why the gf didn't ask/he didn't offer to take her.

>>18243515
I believe he also said it's a private Christian school. I'm sure they're anal enough about their own kids dancing together, much less letting in older boyfriends.
>>
>>18243519
Nothing really, just a change in careers. Couldn't be any happier with my choice desu.

She also told me before this kid asked her out to prom before, like twice in the last two weeks over snapchat and she kept saying no then he did a prom proposal. Doesn't that shit sound fishy? She says she always ignores him on SC but he keeps doing it.

How do I bring this shit up again without coming off as an interrogator or making her feel uneasy?
>>
>>18243522
>Then tell OP that. The fuck does it have to do with me? I was pointing out why the gf didn't ask/he didn't offer to take her.

She always wanted me to ask her. I told her no because it's your school, your prom and shit. She said she ALWAYS wanted a cute prom proposal.
>>18243512
She said she wasn't sure on that, she's never dealt with and isn't sure if they would check my ID age or anything.
>>
>>18243525
I don't like to alienate my girlfriend in any way but if some guy did that shit not only would he tell him to go the fuck away, I would tell him to drop him immediately. Snapchat, at least for me, is a pretty personal application where I keep only people I'm really interested in talking to (unlike facebook twitter etc.) so I really have no clue why she would have this guy's snapchat and agree to go arm in arm with the guy into a prom. weird af boi
>>
>>18243537
My girlfriend doesn't like confrontation and letting others down in person. There was literally a huge crowd surrounding her the prom proposal shit and she was probably pressured to say yes. IDK.
>>
>>18243525
Do the comparison shit it always works. BUT you obviously have no idea how to properly compare situations when talking to a woman as you said >>18243500
So. This is how I would go about it.
>Hey, gf
>Yeah?
>So like I was thinking about this whole prom situation and before you say anything, hear me out
>Fine
>So like what if there was this firemen's ball and it's only for people who work closely with the fire department, right? And you know Diane? Yeah Diane that works there sometimes. Well she asked me to go with her arm in arm and everything to the Firemen's ball and I would like to go, is that cool with you?
Or something to that extent, I'm just being an autist. Oh yeah and if she says yes then drop her ass she's hiding something
>>
>>18243506
>He's a baseball player.
you're so fucked. why the fuck are you even on this site? this is like normalfag shit.
>>
>>18243541
Dude I tried saying that. "How would you like it if I took another woman as a date to a wedding, firemans ball or something else?"

I don't even remember what she said, she kept saying I was talking down to her and making her feel bad.
>>
>>18243549
HAHAHHAAH ngl that actually sounds like she's hardcore deflecting anything and everything you say lmfao
>>
>>18243552
So what I do besides dump her? I'm too much in love with her to dump her. What other approach do you recommend?
>>
seriously OP don't be one of those guys who spergs out and kills his HS girlfriend. literally happened to a coworker of mine.
>>
>>18243549
that's what happens when you date a kid
>>
>>18243554
Why exactly are you in love with this girl in particular though, just a serious question.

Like from this entire thread it sounds like she's a bitch who doesn't value your opinions on jack shit but you also sound like a bro dude firemen bro so idk
>>
>>18243562
She does a lot for me. Like legit a lot. She makes shit money and buys me presents like car parts, gun parts and ammo. She surprises me with corny shit like flowers, letters and shit. She just goes out of her way to excel but she's also stupid. Like actually stupid. Like she doesn't know all the planets or what came first - the war of 1812 or the civil war. She doesn't know who the main president was in the 90s so I'm not sure if she's too stupid to see why this is wrong or what.

Oh, and the sex is absolutely unreal, constant and exciting. Right after this dude did a prom proposal for her, I fucked her on the beach as Navy helicopters were flying by waving at me.
>>
>>18243569
So she's a retarded whore who doesn't respect your thoughts and deflects any criticism, but hey she gives you free shit and fucks you.
Enjoy getting cucked. She's hiding something and you're too much of a fucking moron to accept it. By everything you've said, she flat out doesn't respect you.
>>
>>18243569
Okay just from that I'm starting to believe you're a 12 year old looking for a good time during his april vacation
>>
>>18243569
cannot relate
I've gotta date someone with common sense, a good sense of logic, and someone who's as intellectual as I am. However I have no clue why she would waste money on you with flowers and time with corny shit if she didn't legitimately like you. I think she legitimately is just taking this kid as a fucking joke. You sound jacked, good in bed, and pretty intelligent. Like I said, dude bro fireman man. I have no clue why she would go to lengths to cheat on you with a dweeb.
>>
>>18243573
She keeps saying "it's not like that, we are just going as friends. I'm not attracted to him at all and we are going to split when we get to prom"

She knows it bothers me and said she's coming home to me that night right after prom ( not even going to an afterparty ) so she doesn't know what the problem is. She keeps saying nothing will happen at prom, she isn't ever going to hangout with him or anything. No bullshit, Is this a healthy compromise?
>>
>>18243578
Can you please tell me why it bothers you so much? I would say to probably just trust your girlfriend with what she's doing.
1. She said she's not attracted to him
2. She said she'll split after they get to the fucking prom
3. She said she won't dance with im
4. She's not going to any parties after the fact
5. She's hanging out with YOU after prom
I really don't see a big issue here let the fag have his fun
>>
>>18243574
That the thing brother, shit sounds so unreal doesn't it?

>>18243577
Yeah man, she makes $8/hour and the other day brought me and my family $100 worth of gifts for easter while having $200 in her bank account lol. A couple days before that she randomly bought me a couple hundred rounds of .223. Meanwhile I make 25 times what she makes a year and she doesn't ask for shit. I'm thinking the same thing as well but I don't wanna be in denial either.

And yeah, we have great sexual chemistry. We had a small breakup a while back and we both came crawling back because of sex. We've been dating for 16 months and probably around 500 times in that time period - I've never wanted to keep up that pace with any girl except her.

She has some common sense but not much logic. Shit, I'm not really intelligent either but I always considered myself logical and extremely organized.

She keeps telling me she just doesn't want to make this kid feel bad, he's unattractive and it's not like that.
>>
>>18243581
Fuck dude, you're right especially when you lay it on the table like that brother. My gripe is the trust part.. The what if X, Y and Z kind of thing. What kind of red flags in the future should I look out for in the meantime with this situation? Shits in 2 weeks so yeah.
>>
>>18243584
The honestly I would just trust her. Don't like go spying on her at the prom or anything like that. She actually sounds quite nice. And you know what if you make 25 times what she makes and she's buying YOU shit then why don't you return the favor >:( Then maybe she wouldn't cheat on the local baseball player
>>
>>18243590
There is literally jackshit you can do. She's going with that dude and there's nothing you can really do about it. I guess you could fake breakup with her if she doesn't not go with the kid but you're really gonna rob the kid of a once in a lifetime experience (for him) just because you're scared she might cheat on him? Trust your gf!
>>
>>18243592
She legit doesn't ask for much. Like for Christmas all I asked for was however much .223 ammo she wanted to get me and she got me 1000 fucking rounds which she probably spent $240 for. Meanwhile all she wanted was a $65 ring she picked out at Zales.

So basically just take a leap of faith and trust? Sounds much easier said than done but I'll try. Any tips?
>>
>>18243594
>you're really gonna rob the kid of a once in a lifetime experience
Isn't that like saying "oh poor guy, I should share my girlfriend to him so he can enjoy himself"?
>>
>>18243597
That's not the point dude.
>sigh
You didn't ask for those fucking 1000 rounds did you? Jesus man come on
And ANYWAY, no not really any tips just gotta trust the woman you love if you're gonna be in a relationship with her
>>
>>18243644
No, I just said get me ammo. I expected like 80 or 100 rounds, not a fucking 1,000. I don't even buy myself 1,000 rounds at a time or even close.

Alright man, I'll try to trust. I really don't have a choice if I want to continue dating her.
>>
>>18243646
Good man, good man. But seriously look into actually going out of your way and buying HER flowers and corny shit like that. Goes a long way even if your situation currently is already at a state that you're comfortable with. You love the girl, right? Do some nice, unnecessary stuff for the person you love!
>>
>>18243650
Already do that brother. Just the other day I dropped off a cute note and flowers on her car randomly at night. She's done the same and it may not sound like much but we both live almost an hours drive away from each other. Which made me feel stupid because of her going with this prom thing lol.
>>
I read the dumbest things on this board.

How is this even an issue?
>>
>>18243658
>I read the dumbest things on this board
4chan in one sentence
>>
>>18243646
Dude, to some people prom is a huge deal, expensive gowns, tuxes. Some people spend thousands on this stuff. Its their time to dress and act like movie stars. She's with you so, she's going to get screwed out of this once in a lifetime event. Prom is about the event, she will go with him, she will take pictures with him, probably a dance or two. It's a social gathering. It doesnt mean she wants to be with him. It will be two people at a social engagement. If you ruin this for her she will resent you. So understand it is what it is prom. Once she graduates you wont have to deal with high school shit anymore, but you knew she was in high school when, so this is what you deal with.
>>
>>18243668

I'm honestly not even sure about the age limit thing, I don't understand why she wouldn't want to go with just her girlfriends though. She could have easily went to her junior prom with me last year.
>>
>>18243707
if the guy is actually some gross loser and she's not pulling the wool over your eyes, it seems possible that she intends to basically prank this sad sap by ditching and embarrassing him at prom, and she just doesn't want you to think about it so you don't consider what a heartless cunt she may be.
>>
>>18243724
He's a normal kid he's just a dweeb looking motherfucker who can't get girls from what I can see.
>>
>>18243440
Mexican girls are so cute, and then they get fat.
>>
>>18243646
The only problem I see OP, what she does during the time of the prom and not after because obviously that's with you. If you really don't trust her have someone let you know she was there and shit, if you're willing to go that far. It may confirm there was never anything to worry about or it could blow up in your face. Your call. I'm a bit bias because I'm distrustful.
>>
>>18243707
Again, its a social thing, and part of it is the pictures, the having a date is a part of it. Remember she lives in two worlds. The real world with you, snd the high school world. She is a female in both of those. She does not think like you do. Just chill, its the price you pay for the young girls. Believe it or not, she can actually go to a dance with some guy and not fuck him. So let her go, don't give her shit about it. This doesn't make you a "cuck". Its her Sr prom that means 3 more months of high school shit. The final thing you'll have to deal with is graduation. Then she's in grown up world. You're the older man here, don't act like all insecure be sure in yourself and in her. That goes a long way.
>>
I don't think I know a single person (either sex) who would be OK with their SO going to prom with somebody else while they just sat at home and waited. No matter how much they swore up and down that it was "just as friends." I can feel my blood pressure going up just at the idea.

Yeah, yeah, you're the one who chose to date a high schooler, but conversely, she's the one who chose to date an adult.
>>
>>18243440
Tell her if she wants to go then she has to give you sexual favors in return. It will assert your ownership of her. Just be like, alright you can go, but in return you have to suck my cock whenever and wherever I want for the next three weeks or something.
>>
Just be secure and confident. If he's a fag you have nothing to worry about. Especially if it's a Christian school and she is coming to you right after.
>>
>>18243469

At lot of high schools implement it. They want you to still be in high school
>>
>>18243485
Yep that's my ex, same shit. Are there not any good ones out there?
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.