[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am in desperate need of a way to full reset an iphone 7 for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: hacking.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
hacking.gif
3MB, 320x180px
I am in desperate need of a way to full reset an iphone 7 for someone who forgot the apple id and wants to sell the phone. I managed to remember DFU mode exists and even installed a fresh ios package but when I connect it to a network it still has an activation lock. I'm in deep shit if this doesn't work and I'm competent enough to jailbreak but I've been told that requires removing the password to begin with. I'm kinda begging for a solution anywhere I can find it because apple made me wanna tear my eyes out in 2009 and it still does
>>
working solution gets any message they want hidden as an easter egg in the used phone before I give it back (obligatory shameful self bump)
>>
>someone who forgot the apple id and wants to sell the phone
they have to take it to the store, they will be able to recover the id based on past payments

there is not another option, thief
>>
>>18243258
past payments to what? she wants to sell it because money is needed and it's been sitting in a box bricked since she got her cheaper android. I don't want to use this piece of shit
>>
>>18243343

Not that poster, but if it's actually "her" phone (Protip: It isn't), Apple will be able to reset it and give her access so she can sell it.

Instead this is just a thinly veiled thievery thread and no one here is going to be able to give you a way to do this.
>>
>>18243353
lol i remember when this site had some technically competent people instead of just armchair warriors who think they are gonna make a difference by barking up their neighbors tree. There's much easier illegal shit I could do to help out a friend or myself if you're that convinced, but instead I decided to spend several hours getting the same shit from lazy support reps because I disagree with the idea of an economy where once you spend several hundred dollars on something it's valueless a year later because these things are built to fuck up
>>
>>18243377
Post it on /g/ or any other tech forum Tyrone. anyone with software capable of cracking an iPhone is either selling it for hundreds of thousands or is the government.
>>
File: Count_Kneeling.png (1MB, 999x1149px) Image search: [Google]
Count_Kneeling.png
1MB, 999x1149px
>>18243236
GIVE IT BACK JAMAL
>>
>>18243377
what the fuck does that have to do with the post you quoted?

the imaginary female in this situation just has to go to an apple store and provide proof that she is the person that they have on record paying for the bill linked to that apple ID.

apparently you dropped out before getting to the reading comprehension class.
>>
>>18243422
After reading the post I have to assume he's some desperate hobo
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.