[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't cook >suck at cleaning >can't drive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1461091666821.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1461091666821.png
47KB, 632x852px
>can't cook
>suck at cleaning
>can't drive
>mum says she'll throw me out if I leave the house
How do I become a functioning adult /adv/?
>>
>suck at cleaning

>suck at identifying dirt and removing it

no, you're just a lazy faggot.
>>
File: google.png (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
google.png
10KB, 200x200px
>google how to cook
>google how to clean
>google how to drive
>google ways to entertain self while in house
>google
>>
>>18243223
Is there a reason you can't learn these things? You obviously have an internet connection. You can't watch a youtube video or download a cookbook? How can anyone suck at cleaning? You literally just move the cleaning thing over the dirty thing. Driving, if your parents won't teach you, you'll have to learn from a relative or friends who have their licenses.

There's no way you can be an adult and think learning these things would be hard, except for the driving, which even that's not.
>>
>>18243240
this
>>
Find a woman who wants to nurture you. Single mothers are great for this.
>>
>>18243405
>Single mothers
Uhhhh what the fuck?

Have you thought this through at all? If single mothers loved to nurture, they wouldn't be single, and they wouldn't have subjected their offspring to such a shitty poaition in life. Children of single mothers are more likely to commit crime, and less likely to make it to college.

What you said is like "Poor people love to make money". I mean yeah, they love having it but don't expect them to bunker down and really put in the work.
>>
>>18243883
I actually agree with, "date single mother" they make bank in Australia due to our welfare system. Also single mothers are adapted to care for there offspring so they actually do nurture everything in there vacinity....I know this from experience
>>
>>18243920
Don't judge so many things based off personal experience. I actually stated a statistical fact - look it up. You gave an opinion. There are no numbers or hard date about single mpthers being more nurturing than anyone else.

From my experience, my mother was a single mom, and she was garbage at it. All four of her kids were taken away due to child neglect and unfit living conditions. I've seen plemty of other shitty aingle moms. Ypu bang a dude without protection without having a firn handle on life - that basically tells the world hou make bad decisions. You think women lile that wpuld make great partners, mothers, or anything? Plus YOU ARE TELLING THE OP HE SHOULD TAKE A POSITION AS A FATHER TO A CHILD THAT'S NOT HIS WHEN HE CAN'T EVEN DRIVE YET.

Fucking think before you speak.
>>
>>18243405
My mother is a single mother, anon.
>>
>>18243262
Don't you get it? Google brought him here
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.