[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I want to ask out this girl at my high school. She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Piece of that ass.jpg (93KB, 566x781px) Image search: [Google]
Piece of that ass.jpg
93KB, 566x781px
Guys I want to ask out this girl at my high school.
She's a quiet girl and has never been rude to me but I just cant get the courage to go up and talk to her and her group of friends
>>
I've only spoken to her once, and that was debate day in government
>>
>>18242861
Just go up and ask her then.
>>
I take it the problem is having to talk to her while her friends are around? If so, try and find times she's alone, however rare, and take the opportunity. Don't hesitate, otherwise the moment will pass and you will only regret. Otherwise, man up and just walk over to her and talk to her.
>>
you should befriend her and her friends first. it'll be much easier.
>>
File: 1492384052215.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1492384052215.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
>high school
>>
>>18242861
You have a lot to learn Young Padawan
its just high school just go up to her an talk and then invite her to a date when you guys start talking more
>>
Literally after you sum up the courage to go up and ask, you'll realize how stupid you were for worrying about it in the first place.
>>
What's the worst that can happen Anon?

If she says no, you'll still feel better for getting that off your chest.

If she laughs, then you were better off without her.

If all her friends laugh, you were DEFINITELY better off without her.

If she laughs, her friends laugh, and they spread rumors about you, you only have to deal with that shit for three more years.

If they get you to the point where you want to kill yourself, at least the pain will end.

Or, you know, she could say yes. But you'll never know unless you ask.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.